LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

It all makes sense now, Joe Montana is Sean Payton

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Editor's note, doesn't Joe look like that Uncle everybody has that never really did anything with his life but eat Twinkies and drink Naty' Lite? Except, Joe did a sh*tload of stuff in the NFL.

Joe Montana looks like my dad.
Joe Montana looks like my little brother
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Joe Montana looks like my dad.

Hey Nick, ask your dad to show up more at the stadium. We members of the zone aren't too pleased with his antisocial behavior.
  • flow
  • Veteran
If you saw Joe Montana in real life, would you approach him? I hear he doesn't like attention and can get quite nasty about it.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
If you saw Joe Montana in real life, would you approach him? I hear he doesn't like attention and can get quite nasty about it.

Yeah I would and if he got nasty I would just beat his ass
Joe looks like Sean Payton? No, not really.

I'll just leave this here. Also, my uncle really liked Doritos.

Probably not. From what I've read, I think it's quite obvious that he does not want the added attention.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Probably not. From what I've read, I think it's quite obvious that he does not want the added attention.

-9fA

Joe's still one of the most nicest/chill dudes I've ever met personally (and I usually don't wanna bug the celebs I run into, once in a blue moon), but I've heard a lot of stories of Joe being a real a*****e (looking for a good fight) at parties/private press stints whilst under the influence of alcohol. -LOL, total Notre Dame QB. :P

If you wanna run into a real a*****e (I'm talking the biggest douchebag on earth) you should experience an encounter with Dan Marino. -That dude is a living piece of s**t.

yes I would and ask him for an autograph if I had something for him to sign and a pen/marker

then I'd slit all his tires of whatever vehicle he came in, ask if he needs a ride after I follow him to the vehicle

slip some GHB into a bottle of water, give it to him

??????

Profit
Share 49ersWebzone