Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 769 users in the forums

Brett Favre is the most overrated player in the history of sports

Shop 49ers game tickets
NFL-John Elway

NBA-John Elway

MLB-I agree with Ripken and Jeter
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
John Elway, Brett Favre
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
Troy Aikman
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
Terry Bradshaw
joe namath
Jeter is a good brotha and clutch.....but is supremely overrated
Originally posted by MILFS:
joe namath
NFL: Terry Bradshaw

NBA: Oscar Robertson

MLB: Agree w/ Ripken
Namath is overrated BUT has the biggest win in Nfl history
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Please say why.

I was getting a headache when some of my sily friends were serious about him being a top 5 QB of all time.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Please say why.

I was getting a headache when some of my sily friends were serious about him being a top 5 QB of all time.

Holds the record for most INTs in a career.
Hey, why you be pickin' on Dr. J?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone