There are 537 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The perfect playoff playout

• krizay
  • Veteran
Brett Favre beats Aaron Rodgers and the Pack in the Championship game.

The Jets knock out Cincy and Colts after letting them in. Then make the Superbowl where Brett Favre beats yet another ex-team then rides off into the sunset in peace.
Originally posted by krizay:

The Jets knock out Cincy and Colts after letting them in. Then make the Superbowl where Brett Favre beats yet another ex-team then rides off into the sunset in peace.

That would be horrible !

I do hate the Jets though, they're full of themselves. I wouldn't mind the Vikings winning it all, but if I had to roll with a NFC team, I'm going with the Saints.
Somebody has a major hard on for the Favre.

Personally, I'd love to see Rodgers get a ring on only his second year starting.

You want Favre to win? Really?

If anything, I want to see his old b***h ass lose for the all of the drama he has created after the end of the last few seasons. "I'm retiring, boo hoo hoo, I'm back, I'm retiring, boo hoo hoo, I'm back!"

Him and his wranglers need to go the f**k away already, f'ing crybaby liar.

[ Edited by horsecore on Jan 10, 2010 at 10:44:39 ]
Fu*k the saints, they ran up the scoreboard on us last year

F*ck the FudgePackers

F*ck Farve

F*ck de f*ckin Diaz brothers
the jets and the vikings, really? brett f***ing-avre in the super bowl?! you do realize THESE TWO TEAMS COMBINED almost certainly single-handedly RUINED the 2009 49ers season?

Jets : in all likelihood tampered with Crabtree (though that case was dropped), costing him playing time and more than likely the 49ers several wins...when confronted by media on this issue, coach ryan was flippant, arrogant and downright cocky saying in so many words the niners were lucky they didn't play the jets this season. now they're being touted as the "next defensive dynasty" by the Eastcoast Sports Programming Network!

farvruhrer&vikes : last second fluke win put niners in tailspin from which they never recovered....AND I SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MENTION THE MISERY THIS F***ker has been causing 49er fans since 1996!!!!

I don't see the Jets going anywhere except losing next week.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by horsecore:

If anything, I want to see his old b***h ass lose for the all of the drama he has created after the end of the last few seasons. "I'm retiring, boo hoo hoo, I'm back, I'm retiring, boo hoo hoo, I'm back!"

Not so much wanting Fave to win the Superbowl. I really just want him to beat the Pack in the championship game. They basically tell him he's not good enough for them. But are scared to let him play anywhere he wanted.

Plus if this situation happened. There would almost certainly wouldn't be no more Favre hoopla. As he would retire for good and be done.

As for your retiring remarks. He had to retire to get cut by the Jets basically. He just wanted to play for Minnesota. Green Bay screwed him out of that opportunity. Only way around it. Retire, get cut, then unretire. Also i'm sure he never asked anyone to come to Mississippi and ask him everyday what he wanted to do. You want to lay blame. Blame the media.

Not so much wanting Fave to win the Superbowl. I really just want him to beat the Pack in the championship game. They basically tell him he's not good enough for them. But are scared to let him play anywhere he wanted.

Plus if this situation happened. There would almost certainly wouldn't be no more Favre hoopla. As he would retire for good and be done.

As for your retiring remarks. He had to retire to get cut by the Jets basically. He just wanted to play for Minnesota. Green Bay screwed him out of that opportunity. Only way around it. Retire, get cut, then unretire. Also i'm sure he never asked anyone to come to Mississippi and ask him everyday what he wanted to do. You want to lay blame. Blame the media.

You're kidding, right? The Favre hoopla would be unstoppable. The quicker he gets out of the playoffs, the better.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

You're kidding, right? The Favre hoopla would be unstoppable. The quicker he gets out of the playoffs, the better.

The lovefest would be unstoppable I'm sure. But I meant as far as the offseason hoopla.
are effing Krizay
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,000 for AXEGRINDER.
Aside from the Cowboys winning the SB, that would be the worst possible scenario IMO.
oh god no. All we're gonna have the offseason is everyone on Favres nuts....again.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Still got one alive. Now that the Favre/Packer matchup won't happen. Rooting for Saints and J-E-T-S JETS.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Aside from the Cowboys winning the SB, that would be the worst possible scenario IMO.

Agreed