LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Breaking News: Manning wins 4th MVP

Shop 49ers game tickets
I agree, the Colts without Manning looked like a high school team. Brees or Favre would have been a close 2nd imo.

Link
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Yay for manning!! Brees wouldve been good too. Eff you favre!!!!
Sounds about right.
Easily.

-9fA
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Yay for manning!! Brees wouldve been good too. Eff you favre!!!!

Agreed w/ everything said!!
Manning has another MVP, a great regular season record, & homefield advantage in the playoffs so what's next? The Colts lose their first game to the Bengals or Jets. I really like Peyton but he should be working on his 3rd or 4th super bowl by now.
  • BrickWillis
  • Info N/A
Peyton is deserving every year. i never have a problem with him gettin the honor
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
No issues with that
Meh. I'll never get all the Manning love. He chokes far more than not in the playoffs for me to consider him legend status.

Congrats to Manning.

As for the choke label, Blunt, no different than our own Steve Young in that department.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Congrats to Manning.

As for the choke label, Blunt, no different than our own Steve Young in that department.

Which is why I don't consider Young to be the G.O.A.T. Manning doesn't deserve that title at all IMO. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him, but no way Manning is the greatest ever.
Originally posted by Esco:
No issues with that
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Congrats to Manning.

Which is why I don't consider Young to be the G.O.A.T. Manning doesn't deserve that title at all IMO. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him, but no way Manning is the greatest ever.

doesn't that belong to #16
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Congrats to Manning.

doesn't that belong to #16

of course it does
Share 49ersWebzone