There are 149 users in the forums

Sick of this Chargers Love

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Where you chargers lovers at?????

probably on a Chargers forum.
  • aiiyiiyiii
  • Info N/A
Wow, whoda thunk the Chargers suck THAT bad.. they have gone straight downhill since Manusky joined the 49ers. All the Jets can do is run the ball over & over, and they can't stop it??? Rivers looks like a JV player. Jets aren't all that.. I thought the Chargers would win this easily.
Originally posted by aiiyiiyiii:
Wow, whoda thunk the Chargers suck THAT bad.. they have gone straight downhill since Manusky joined the 49ers. All the Jets can do is run the ball over & over, and they can't stop it??? Rivers looks like a JV player. Jets aren't all that.. I thought the Chargers would win this easily.

The Chargers typically choke badly in the playoffs. I figured it could happen but I wasn't expecting it to be honest.
any given sunday.....I didn't think the charges would lose to the jets but they did.....but at least they won their division....for what it's worth.
The Chargers lack the "IT" factor. LT was always been a horrible leader. The Chargers should have given up on him long ago. They should have stuck with Turner and Sproles.

And Rivers. He is the next Marino. Great in the regular season.
Share 49ersWebzone