There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crennel to be KC next D-cordinator?

  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
@ val and bubby

what the hell ever happened to bubby brister anyway??

dont worry im right here baby the man you picture in your wildest fantasy escapes and shi*

only if you agree to toss my salad

all day...shoot

mmmmm i'll make sure to eat a big bowl of chili first and then we can make our own two vaginas one cup video
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
i believe I posted this yesterday in the Weis thread.

The kansas city patriots

Fixed

now look...what are you trying to say here woman

she thinks im you

you dont shhhhaaaayyy

ur dad says

in your wildest dreams only if you want him to...shoot

thats not what you said last night

like you could even know what my dad be talkin bout last night

shoot i bugged your house last time i was there fool dont trip cuz ill f**k you up


my dad was actually thinkin bout flippin you over one time...seriously dont piss me off im not in the mood to listen to yo bullsh*t

ur dad isnt strong enough to flip me over if anything id flip him over while you make me some steak and mashed potatoes shoot

maybe ill tell my ol' lady to make you somethin but i aint makin you sh**...motha fu*ka you musta got me twiZZted

yeah thats what i thought oh and by the way your dad went to college

thats a lie cuz he dropped out of middle school to become a potato farmer you moronic idiot you need to reckognize when somebody tells you somethin
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
@ val and bubby

what the hell ever happened to bubby brister anyway??

dont worry im right here baby the man you picture in your wildest fantasy escapes and shi*

only if you agree to toss my salad

all day...shoot

mmmmm i'll make sure to eat a big bowl of chili first and then we can make our own two vaginas one cup video

woman now you aint makin no sense no hablas espan-yole
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
i believe I posted this yesterday in the Weis thread.

The kansas city patriots

Fixed

now look...what are you trying to say here woman

she thinks im you

you dont shhhhaaaayyy

ur dad says

in your wildest dreams only if you want him to...shoot

thats not what you said last night

like you could even know what my dad be talkin bout last night

shoot i bugged your house last time i was there fool dont trip cuz ill f**k you up


my dad was actually thinkin bout flippin you over one time...seriously dont piss me off im not in the mood to listen to yo bullsh*t

ur dad isnt strong enough to flip me over if anything id flip him over while you make me some steak and mashed potatoes shoot

maybe ill tell my ol' lady to make you somethin but i aint makin you sh**...motha fu*ka you musta got me twiZZted

yeah thats what i thought oh and by the way your dad went to college

thats a lie cuz he dropped out of middle school to become a potato farmer you moronic idiot you need to reckognize when somebody tells you somethin

too bad my dad can farm way more potatoes than your dad could and it wouldnt even be a contest, plus my dad owns a pinion farm in southern colorado
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
i believe I posted this yesterday in the Weis thread.

The kansas city patriots

Fixed

now look...what are you trying to say here woman

she thinks im you

you dont shhhhaaaayyy

ur dad says

in your wildest dreams only if you want him to...shoot

thats not what you said last night

like you could even know what my dad be talkin bout last night

shoot i bugged your house last time i was there fool dont trip cuz ill f**k you up


my dad was actually thinkin bout flippin you over one time...seriously dont piss me off im not in the mood to listen to yo bullsh*t

ur dad isnt strong enough to flip me over if anything id flip him over while you make me some steak and mashed potatoes shoot

maybe ill tell my ol' lady to make you somethin but i aint makin you sh**...motha fu*ka you musta got me twiZZted

yeah thats what i thought oh and by the way your dad went to college

thats a lie cuz he dropped out of middle school to become a potato farmer you moronic idiot you need to reckognize when somebody tells you somethin

too bad my dad can farm way more potatoes than your dad could and it wouldnt even be a contest, plus my dad owns a pinion farm in southern colorado

its not called a pinon farm its called a pinon patch so we all know thats a lie...like you would even know what to do with a buschel of pinon...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
wth is pinon?
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
lets get real
Originally posted by luv49rs:
wth is pinon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_nut
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by luv49rs:
wth is pinon?

Pinons are a rare and illusive small relatively slow-growing pine, taking nearly 200 years to produce a 1-foot diameter trunk. Their lifespan ranges from 150 years and over. A pinon can live as long as 1,000 years, ranging from 200-foot tall trees, to bushes that reach a maximum height of 10 feet. Once established, the trees may start production as early as 8 years from seed and continue production for their lifespan.
me and my uncle leyalnd search the mountain ranges for pinon patches and collect as much pinon nut as possible and take them by the buschel to the local sams club in the city and sell them in the parking lot...all day...collecting my monies
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
but seriously dont be coming up to me talkin bout pinon luv if you dont have your sams club card ID..

[ Edited by bubbybristerHOF on Jan 7, 2010 at 15:36:56 ]
Originally posted by susweel:
All they need now is Bellacheat.


Pioli gave Haley a Chiefs hoody for x-mas. That's a close as they'll get for now.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
ok so a pinon farm is a tree farm? isn't that called a forest?
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by luv49rs:
ok so a pinon farm is a tree farm? isn't that called a forest?

you just dont get it...dang
From these reports it looks like KC is going with Charlie Weis as OC and Romeo Crennel as DC...I think these were the coordinators when NE started its dynasty. If the staff turns around the Chiefs in only 3 years, Im pissed! I feel like the Niners have been rebuilding since 03 and are still not out of the woods. With Jamal Charles, Dwayne Bowe and Matt Cassell the Chiefs seem to have a decent core of play makers. With the right coaching staff they may have the makings a solid contender for years to come. Oh by the way, the Niners play KC in KC next season!

Weis

Crennel
  • Luca
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 324
Yes they are a copy of what NE was doing, just hope they don't start using video cameras, ha.