There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dallas Clark

I hope some of you are with me on this...

He is NOT a tight end. He got the All-Pro nod because of Peyton Manning. I just don't get it..
what do you mean he's not a tight end?
Hmm he seems to always be open and catches almost everything his way...seems pretty damn good to me
If I'm not mistaken, on Playbook, they said 67% of his production comes not from the traditional Tight End alignments. They split him out, bunch him top side, even on some 4 wide he is the 3rd WR.

He got the All Pro Nod over Davis. So its just pass catching they vote by? Not by over all tight end play?

[ Edited by Reckless on Jan 6, 2010 at 21:58:39 ]
stop
Stop what? Where did I say he wasn't a good player.

He isn't a Tight End. Hes a WR.
Originally posted by Reckless:
I hope some of you are with me on this...

He is NOT a tight end. He got the All-Pro nod because of Peyton Manning. I just don't get it..

the same guy who won the John Mackey award in college for best TE is not a TE

100rec 1106yds 10tds sounds like ALL PRO for TE to me
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Dallas Clark is a damn good tightend.. Not sure what you're smoking.
Is he the best blocking TE?
No.
Does that make him a receiver?
No
Yea, and Ray Lewis was a RB in High School.

He's a WR. Can't block for his life. Indy is 31st in Rush Offense. How is that a true Tight End?
Yea, and Ray Lewis was a RB in High School.

He's a WR. Can't block for his life. Indy is 31st in Rush Offense. How is that a true Tight End?

???

49ers were 25th in rushing. VD has stone hands. How is VD a true TE?

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Jan 6, 2010 at 22:38:58 ]
If a RB lines up for 5 attempts a game then the next 30 snaps flanked out as a WR and has success, makes the pro bowl as a RB, and say beat out Gore to make it you guys consider him a RB?
If a RB lines up for 5 attempts a game then the next 30 snaps flanked out as a WR and has success, makes the pro bowl as a RB, and say beat out Gore to make it you guys consider him a RB?

You arent even making sense.
Meaning all they do is throw the ball. And its not like Clark lines up to be be defended as a Tight End. He's great...Just don't see how he lines up everywhere besides where a TE should be and beats out Davis as All Pro.

If I park in front of a Doctors Office and I'm there to lay carpet does that mean I can perform open heart surgery?
How is that not making sense?

If a back attempts 4 rushes at running back a game...then plays WR for the next 30-40 snaps a game is he a TRUE RB?

I thought the idiots we're just on NT but damn ALL OVER the forums. I gotta finda new site...
How is that not making sense?

If a back attempts 4 rushes at running back a game...then plays WR for the next 30-40 snaps a game is he a TRUE RB?

I thought the idiots we're just on NT but damn ALL OVER the forums. I gotta finda new site...

dallas clark is a tight end...are you ok?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home