There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harvin wins OROY

Oh my, the webzoners with the idea that we shouldn't draft a RB with our 1st round choice must be having a seizure. And this guy is a PR/KR and also plays WR at times.

Blasphemy, how can he win the OROY award.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Oh my, the webzoners with the idea that we shouldn't draft a RB with our 1st round choice must be having a seizure. And this guy is a PR/KR and also plays WR at times.

Ok first off Harvin is not a RB, when the Vikings drafted him they had a need at WR and KR so it was a smart move, the niners do not need a RB. We could use a KR but one could be had in free agency or later in the draft not in the first round

He plays WR at time are you serious? how bout he plays WR all the time
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 6, 2010 at 2:45 PM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Harvin > Crabs.

hate to say it, but it seems true.

For this year he was no doubt. Why don't you give Crabtree a full year before determining who was the best.

because i'm a ratard

I love your honesty...

I think personally... If Crabtree had played an entire season with the Vikings this year he would of made had far better stats as a receiver.
if he played full year on the niners he would have had a lot more yards, td's pretty similar not to mention he was going up against the oppositions 1ST CB not 2nd or 3rd like Harvin not to mention Smith throwing him the ball not favre.

Crabs is a better wr hands down
Well Oher got a movie so

Movie of my life story made before I play a single game > OROY
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

He starts at WR, and the Vikings had few holes on their team, WR being one of them

[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jan 7, 2010 at 06:18:00 ]
Dont take anything away from Harvin just because of Favre. Harvin is going to be a great WR in this league and he has already showed he is a valuable playmaker in just his 1st season
lol, i have a buddy that is a vikings fan, but he has followed the niners just because he knows that they are my team (and i do the same for the vikings), he says that next year, he expects Crabs to put up huge numbers just by watching him play. and he watched all of his own viking games.
when's the MVP and DPOY announced ?
Brandon James was the punt returner ahead of Percy Harvin at UFlorida and is projected to go in Rd 7. Has 4 punt return TD’s, 29 yds per punt return & 28 per KO avg return (2008). Florida all-time leader in return yards. He seems like a good late round pick.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=68076&draftyear=2010&genpos=RB