LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

L.A. stadium builder: Jags, Bills first teams it will try to relocate

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looks like the 49ers are safe for nowLink
good
they're also the most plausible ones too. I'd bet on the jags, tho I'm sure Bills players wouldnt mind the LA weather (it's been in the mid 70s here)
If this does happen I will be interested to see if the NFL will do a slight re-aligning of the divisions. I read one article suggesting the Jags move to LA and join the NFC west with the Rams filling their spot in the AFC South.

As much as losing our division rivalry with the Rams would suck, this makes a lot of sense to me.

Ultimately, though, as long as the "LA 49ers" is completely out of the question I'm happy.
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
If this does happen I will be interested to see if the NFL will do a slight re-aligning of the divisions. I read one article suggesting the Jags move to LA and join the NFC west with the Rams filling their spot in the AFC South.

As much as losing our division rivalry with the Rams would suck, this makes a lot of sense to me.

Ultimately, though, as long as the "LA 49ers" is completely out of the question I'm happy.

Yeah that would make sense
I say Jacksonville Jags move to LA before BuffaLLLLo BiLLLLs.

they go from Jags to Mountain Lions thus it'll be

LA Cougars
49ers were never going to move to LA anyways. just rumors, that is all.
what if no team wants to move?
Originally posted by teeohh:

expansion
It'd be sad if Buffalo moved... I think it'll be the Jags as much as I think the Rams should move to LA.

• jayboy02
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by dhp318:
It'd be sad if Buffalo moved... I think it'll be the Jags as much as I think the Rams should move to LA.

anyone but the niners is fine with me..they need to stay in the sf bay area where they belong
The lambs should move back. St. Louis doesn't need a team, and Missouri already has a bad enough team in the Chiefs.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 5, 2010 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by dhp318:

That would be stupid for NFL not to capitalize the move on LA with a new stadium already on the way. LA is the second largest city in the USA.
Originally posted by nothing03:

That would be stupid for NFL not to capitalize the move on LA with a new stadium already on the way. LA is the second largest city in the USA.

How many fans went out to see the Rams and Raiders?
Share 49ersWebzone