There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Hall of Fame Fan's Choice

I don't know who's really seen this or not, but I found it a little ridiculous. Basically the NFL is giving the fans a choice to vote for the 2010 HOF class (they don't get all of the say). I just checked it earlier today and Jerry Rice is fourth in votes behind Ray Guy, Jim Plunkett and believe it or not, Tim Brown. I thought it was pretty hilarious. I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on this year's class and how the NFL is trying to make the average fan relevant in the selection process.

Here's the site for anyone interested: Fan's Choice
there was already a thread on this...

and it's pretty obvious raider fans are just flooding it considering all three of those guys were raiders..
Originally posted by MaliCali:

and it's pretty obvious raider fans are just flooding it considering all three of those guys were raiders..

And Rice wasn't?
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

And Rice wasn't?

you know what i mean guy...

but if you want to nitpick, that means the top 4 are all Raiders...
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

And Rice wasn't?

you know what i mean guy...

but if you want to nitpick, that means the top 4 are all Raiders...

Rice is and will always be a 49er. The amount of ignorant fans on that site is hilarious.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home