There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Redskins pursue Mike Shanahan/ UPDATE SIGNED SHANAHAN

The nfc is better than the afc this year.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Report: Shanahan, 'Skins strike a deal

wow, 7M a yr for Shannhan on a 5yr contract.

will be interesting to see how he turns that team around

I'm more interested in seeing how Portis and Shanahan work after he traded him for champ bailey...

he could just pull that same trade once again
All the Cowgirl fans around here didn't want the Skins to get him......

I hope he makes their life hell.
Originally posted by pelos21:
The nfc is better than the afc this year.

The KFC is the best.
Overrated piece of spraytan
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Overrated piece of spraytan

yea. Dunno how much of a difference he can make with Snyder's itchy trigger finger.
If they can get a legit QB and keep their defense intact, they can be a big threat in the NFC East.

Time and time again, Shanahan has been able to bring in low-risk, high-reward players and hitting on a lot of them. Hell, he made Griese look good in his career.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by pelos21:
The nfc is better than the afc this year.

The KFC is the best.

sorry but KGC is better...sorry back to the topic
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,111
So Kyle Shanahan is the new OC for the Skins too??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So Kyle Shanahan is the new OC for the Skins too??

link?
Originally posted by GEEK:
If they can get a legit QB and keep their defense intact, they can be a big threat in the NFC East.

Time and time again, Shanahan has been able to bring in low-risk, high-reward players and hitting on a lot of them. Hell, he made Griese look good in his career.

Made plummer look good too.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,111
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So Kyle Shanahan is the new OC for the Skins too??

link?

Adam Schefter twitter.
$7 Million per season. The YORKIES will never pay anybody that kind of money. By comparison sing is a great value at his bargain basement price. Our ownership is the envy of the league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,052
Great signing for the Redskins
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
$7 Million per season. The YORKIES will never pay anybody that kind of money. By comparison sing is a great value at his bargain basement price. Our ownership is the envy of the league.

I really hope you're not praising Snyder for paying Shanahan $7 million a year.

If you are,