There are 239 users in the forums

What was the most boring Super Bowl ever?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Every Super Bowl the 49ers arent playing in.
Superbowl III

Jets and Colts
55-10

I expected us to blow them out, we blew them out, and I felt bad that we were blowing them out because it made for a boring game for the rest of America.

So I had my GF blow me.
For me... SB 30. THe year after the Niners last SuperBowl win and had to endure a game between the teams I hate the most ( Steelers vs Cowboys). A fricking unknown DB was MVP of the game (Larry Brown) because Neil O'Donnell threw two passes right in his gut. Probably not the worst SB game ever for most but for me it was pretty boring.
i don't even remember who was in it last year. So no idea what the most boring was.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
personally it had to have been the 1991 NY Giants vs BuffaLLLLo BiLLLLs

i see what's going on here....................
It was probably before many of you were even born but by far the most boring Super Bowl ever was played in January of 1975.....Super Bowl IX...Steelers and Vikings. Pittsburgh won the game 16-6. Terrible game. The score at halftime was 2-0. Played on artificial turf in a crappy stadium (Tulane Stadium in New Orleans)... One of the worst games I've ever seen.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
55-10

I expected us to blow them out, we blew them out, and I felt bad that we were blowing them out because it made for a boring game for the rest of America.

So I had my GF blow me.

I don't think blowouts are always boring....especially if the Niners are doing the beating.
Originally posted by YungAce:
ravens/giants

This one wasn't too exciting at all.
the broncos falcons superbowl was so boring that it hasn't even been mentioned here yet.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
the broncos falcons superbowl was so boring that it hasn't even been mentioned here yet.

This one too! I f**king hated the Falcons that year though.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Only super bowl i turned off. I didnt watch after halftime
Seahawks vs. Steelers was pretty boring but that Ravens/Giants game was really boring
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
In recent memory, I'd say Seattle vs. Pittsburgh. *YAWN*
For me it was Wash vs Denver. It was over as soon as it started and was never competitive.
Share 49ersWebzone