LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Week 16 game thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hmm... You know I'd like to say I'm surprised after reading that, but I'm not. It just further exemplifies the ineptitude the talent evaluators here have shown.
he missed it!
good thing the 49ers cut spurlock
go bucaneers
Manning on the bench (coaches decision)

Colts:

"f**k 16-0"
In 2004 Manning had a chance to score 55 TDs, instead Manning takes the bench while Brady gets 50 (total) and a perfect season years later. Colts now have a shot at a perfect season, but REST PEYTON.

Seriously, they should just go for the perfect season cause there's no f**king chance they'll go far in the playoffs with the type of running game and defense they're limping off of.
the Colts are a f**king disgrace
Originally posted by King49er:

Yup a lot of people on tweeter and online are hating on the colts right now even their fans are disgusted. Just handing the game to that stupid fat @ss Rex Ryan.
Originally posted by nothing03:

Yup a lot of people on tweeter and online are hating on the colts right now even their fans are disgusted. Just handing the game to that stupid fat @ss Rex Ryan.

They'd probably be angrier if Manning kept playing and got hurt.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

yeah I don't see the big deal, so you don't go undefeated so what
Originally posted by pantstickle:

That thought process makes to much sense. I'm pretty sure winning the SB is more important than having a perfect regular season. Just ask the Patriots.

If something happened to Peyton the team would be screwed. Point proven today. Plus why risk injury to other key players like Wayne, Clark(who's had injuries in the past) and Dwight Freeney?
Another primetime NFC East game.

I like how they give each team in the NFC East a chance to embarrass the Redskins.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Another primetime NFC East game.

I like how they give each team in the NFC East a chance to embarrass the Redskins.

-9fA

The Great Commissioner must be angry at Snyder.

I know it's like a huge rivalry and all that, but I'm sure this game will be a blowout. Boooooring.
Let's go Fred Davis tonight, get yourself some garbage time TDs...
Share 49ersWebzone