There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 16 game thread

Originally posted by tohara3:
How was the Rice catch not reviewed? The ball hit the groung & moved in his arms. Oh well, maybe the Bears can pull it out anyway.

nope!
Originally posted by tohara3:
How was the Rice catch not reviewed? The ball hit the groung & moved in his arms. Oh well, maybe the Bears can pull it out anyway.

it was a catch
he f**king missed it

f**k YOU ROBBIE GOULD (if AP gets more than 3 points)
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he f**king missed it

f**k YOU ROBBIE GOULD (if AP gets more than 3 points)

You might be screwed. My buddy needs Favre to get 3 points, but none to Berrian. I hope he gets it, I'd prefer to play against him next week.
I like this ref
I want a tie....I don't care for either of these quarterbacks.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I want a tie....I don't care for either of these quarterbacks.

I hate Favre more. Love that fact that, as of right now, he has never come back from a 17+ point deficit.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he f**king missed it

f**k YOU ROBBIE GOULD (if AP gets more than 3 points)

You might be screwed. My buddy needs Favre to get 3 points, but none to Berrian. I hope he gets it, I'd prefer to play against him next week.

Well

as long as he gets into field goal range for Longwell (i have longwell vs ap)
wow, no one wants to win this game
Commentators ftw... brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
Commentators ftw... brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre brett favre

You're downplaying it a bit, but yeah. You should have used bold and all caps.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he f**king missed it

f**k YOU ROBBIE GOULD (if AP gets more than 3 points)

You might be screwed. My buddy needs Favre to get 3 points, but none to Berrian. I hope he gets it, I'd prefer to play against him next week.

that fumble should help you out ads!
Refs missed the face mask on AP when he fumbled the ball

But it is a fumble
ANNOUNCERS WHEN THE BEARS ARE ON THE FIELD: Chirp chirp chirp chirp

ANNOUNCERS WHEN THE VIKINGS ARE ON THE FIELD: BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE, BRETT FAVRE,