There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nate Davis thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
quote=jreff22]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Where's Fly15?

-9fA

his mom grounded him

I'm glad I have one

weakest come back EVER


weakest come back EVER???
Thats Alex Smith for the last 6 yrs.....
oh my
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Where's Fly15?

-9fA

his mom grounded him

I'm glad I have one

weakest come back EVER


maybe she can teach him how to properly use the "quote" function.

because i'm bored at work...........


you are on fire today!
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
quote=jreff22]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Where's Fly15?

-9fA

his mom grounded him

I'm glad I have one

weakest come back EVER


weakest come back EVER???
Thats Alex Smith for the last 6 yrs.....
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Where's Fly15?

-9fA

his mom grounded him

I'm glad I have one

weakest come back EVER


weakest come back EVER???
Thats Alex Smith for the last 6 yrs.....


yeah that was pretty funny
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,260
C'mon lets stop with the bomb throwing.
come off the ledge Tim..
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
I saw enough of nate Davis just in the preseason to say at the very least can be a great backup qb. Maybe not the brightest but the kid and sling it, throws it pretty accurately and has some good mobility and steps around the pocket very well. Idk what other NFL teams don't see in that

Yeah, that's kind of my take, too...the kid never really had a chance to show his stuff other than in exhibition games, but he was pretty impressive when he was on the field.

No doubt he'd be a major project considering his learning disability, but regardless, he could be a player. Maybe Matty M's right and the CFL would be a place for Nate to pick up some experience. Best of luck to him.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
How in the blue hell did Nate f**king Davis get a thread that has 136 f**king pages? Seriously wtf? This is like that one RB we had that never amounted to anything and he got 100 f**king pages. This s**t is ridiculous.
Originally posted by NickV:
How in the blue hell did Nate f**king Davis get a thread that has 136 f**king pages? Seriously wtf? This is like that one RB we had that never amounted to anything and he got 100 f**king pages. This s**t is ridiculous.

LMAO Thomas Clayton?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NickV:
How in the blue hell did Nate f**king Davis get a thread that has 136 f**king pages? Seriously wtf? This is like that one RB we had that never amounted to anything and he got 100 f**king pages. This s**t is ridiculous.

LMAO Thomas Clayton?

Wildcat ,son!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NickV:
How in the blue hell did Nate f**king Davis get a thread that has 136 f**king pages? Seriously wtf? This is like that one RB we had that never amounted to anything and he got 100 f**king pages. This s**t is ridiculous.

LMAO Thomas Clayton?

Kory Sheets?
Dude is a beast on madden.

Then again, so was Tim Rattay.
I'm seriously running out of crow here.
Nate the Great to a Superbowl Contender (Colts)

god i hope he gets a ring.