LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 135 users in the forums

Nate Davis thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
stupid ass Baalki.

But I guess that's okay. We still have A.Smith, T.Smith and D.Carr.....

I think the only one on contract is Carr.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
stupid ass Baalki.

Troy Smith is a restricted FA so we can match any offer if we wanted to
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
stupid ass Baalki.

oh, then we're safe.
Did you guys read the report? Apparently he didn't even take care of himself and gained some weight. He was already chunky. Dude has no work ethic. If you have no work ethic as a qb then you can gtfo.
the onlyly ggggggguy who ccccccould throw dddddat damn bbbbball !
Gimme me a break !
But the worst IMO is the fact that baalke made the move before the HC is hired : that is not a good message to send. It is already a power move to show who is the boss. I'm not sure Harbaugh would be pleased with those moves when he's here. If we wanna scare the guy from comin here, just do it that way Baalky. You wanna show your ballsky ? Go find another job !
And BTW if you swing and miss on selecting our next HC, you're done with me : you're FIRED !
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Did you guys read the report? Apparently he didn't even take care of himself and gained some weight. He was already chunky. Dude has no work ethic. If you have no work ethic as a qb then you can gtfo.

IT'S A THYROID PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Perhaps he should become a Raider?
Davis would be #2 at least if Harbaugh were the coach last season.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
the onlyly ggggggguy who ccccccould throw dddddat damn bbbbball !
Gimme me a break !
But the worst IMO is the fact that baalke made the move before the HC is hired : that is not a good message to send. It is already a power move to show who is the boss. I'm not sure Harbaugh would be pleased with those moves when he's here. If we wanna scare the guy from comin here, just do it that way Baalky. You wanna show your ballsky ? Go find another job !
And BTW if you swing and miss on selecting our next HC, you're done with me : you're FIRED !

Power move...he's the boss, its his job
Originally posted by English:

they had the dude playing guard on the practice squad. What do you want him to do?

they had the dude playing guard on the practice squad. What do you want him to do?

to our previous coaching staff

If he has let himself get badly out of shape I want him as starting qb.

For Oakland. Home of fat qb's
Nate Davis is a joke.
Thank god he's gone so noobs in the WZ stop talking about him.
I am so glad this scrub is gone...
looks like this thread is done. to bad i liked the guy. this coaching staff can't develope QB's. he had no chance.
Share 49ersWebzone