LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Week 15 games

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Jaws has made a lot of excuses for Campbell tonight and painted a doom and gloom picture for Smith last week.

Stay consistent Jaws. Campbell and Smith have shared very similar experiences. If you think one can be successful, you almost have to say that about the other. And vice versa.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Seriously, Jaws and Gruden are the worst announcers. After hearing Gruden sound like a homer week in and week out I wouldn't want that guy coaching my team. He sounds like the kid everyone picked on in elementary school.

Even though the 49ers won last week I don't really remember them talking too much about our players (other than Gore) like they do in other games. As the original poster pointed out, Campbell is on about the same level as Alex right now but Jaws continuously talks about how he likes what he sees out of him.

At one point though Gruden did bring Alex as an example of how QB's can't succeed with as many coordinators as these guys have had.

I did catch that at the end.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Jaws has made a lot of excuses for Campbell tonight and painted a doom and gloom picture for Smith last week.

Stay consistent Jaws. Campbell and Smith have shared very similar experiences. If you think one can be successful, you almost have to say that about the other. And vice versa.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Seriously, Jaws and Gruden are the worst announcers. After hearing Gruden sound like a homer week in and week out I wouldn't want that guy coaching my team. He sounds like the kid everyone picked on in elementary school.

Even though the 49ers won last week I don't really remember them talking too much about our players (other than Gore) like they do in other games. As the original poster pointed out, Campbell is on about the same level as Alex right now but Jaws continuously talks about how he likes what he sees out of him.

At one point though Gruden did bring Alex as an example of how QB's can't succeed with as many coordinators as these guys have had.

I do remember that.

That doesn't change the fact that Gruden sounds like a douche every time he talks.
Matt Cassel starting vs. Rams.

Go Chiefs!
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Go Chiefs!

http://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/16544329501773825
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Go Chiefs!

Why not start a new thread? This one is a year old
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Go Chiefs!

Why not start a new thread? This one is a year old

damn thats what I get for using the search function . Maybe a mod can lock this one up and start a new one.
Share 49ersWebzone