LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

TNF - Steelers -vs- Browns

Shop 49ers game tickets
LMAO on the Steelers.
I stayed awake till 4 AM to watch this garbage and then fell asleep.
It looks like they are now the AFC's Niners.losing when they have to win.Only with a difference they lost to the raiders AND Browns
Expect Quinn and Mangenius to be back next year....and look for Cle to go after Suh.
Steelers poor o line is rearing it's ugly head. big Ben holding on to the ball too long. The running game has fallen apart. Just can't drop back and pass every down and expect ti to keep working. Gotta get there balance back. And can the niners somehow get Josh Cribbs if they don't pay this dude.
The Steelers made the Browns pass defense look amazing. I blame the Steelers OC. You have to design better plays. Ben does hold on to the ball too long at times, but almost all of those sacks were coverage sacks.

Plus, in those conditions, why weren't they working shorter passing routes and the HB screen more often. Mewelde Moore is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Oh well, that's their problem. The Steelers are going nowhere fast.
My friend bet $1400 to win 600 that the Steelers would win their divsion

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

does that mean if he won he would have got 600 and when he loses he gives away 1400
Originally posted by lamontb:
Steelers poor o line is rearing it's ugly head. big Ben holding on to the ball too long. The running game has fallen apart. Just can't drop back and pass every down and expect ti to keep working. Gotta get there balance back. And can the niners somehow get Josh Cribbs if they don't pay this dude.

Steelers o-line is pass blocking was actually very good. A lot of the sacks were coverage sacks where Ben just didn't know where to go with the football.

Run blocking was another issue..

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

does that mean if he won he would have got 600 and when he loses he gives away 1400

yes!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Is it me, or was there a lot of no calls on the Browns for PI???

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It's you, IMO.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

That depends, was Big Ben in the pocket? He gets out of the pocket often and once hes out, the WR are fair game to hit no matter where they are.

Yay, the Steelers and Cowpies losing in December. If we are going down, then we might as well go down with the other "big names" as well.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:

Yay, the Steelers and Cowpies losing in December. If we are going down, then we might as well go down with the other "big names" as well.

that a*****e needs to chew with his mouth closed
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by lamontb:

Steelers o-line is pass blocking was actually very good. A lot of the sacks were coverage sacks where Ben just didn't know where to go with the football.

Run blocking was another issue..

-9fA

True I think there bad run blocking leads to them over passing the ball and losing balance.
Share 49ersWebzone