There are 252 users in the forums

2 undefeated teams in the Super Bowl?

Shop 49ers game tickets
That would be pretty cool actually. If for no other reason but to put an end to the 1974 Dolphins ridiculous Champagne celebration. If we have two undefeated teams playing we'd at least know that it would be over . . . plus Brees vs Manning would be epic.
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
naw only one undefeated......
its gonna be saints vs chargers in the super bowl
lt, rivers vs brees
I want the chargers to win cuz i hate them the least
I'd like to see the Saints in the super bowl this year.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
That would be pretty cool actually. If for no other reason but to put an end to the 1974 Dolphins ridiculous Champagne celebration. If we have two undefeated teams playing we'd at least know that it would be over . . . plus Brees vs Manning would be epic.

Exactly!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
they will both get knocked in the playoffs.. BOOK IT

colts for sure will get knocked out

saints might have a chance of making it though

Is that right?

I fail to see what AFC team is better than the Colts.

I'm not saying it's not possible for them to get knocked off, but I don't think any AFC team is better so I wouldn't be so sure they won't get there. I think they have a better chance than the Saints for the simple fact that they're the only team in that conference that is on that "other level." The Saints have the Vikings in their conference, who are at or at least very near NO's level.
The way these teams are playing, I can see it happening. Of the two, I think the Saints have a better chance. I'd like to see Saints-Chargers as well.
Bengals and Cards
Originally posted by saniner:
The way these teams are playing, I can see it happening. Of the two, I think the Saints have a better chance. I'd like to see Saints-Chargers as well.

so we all know now how good brees is, but did you guys agree with them drafting Rivers at the time the did it and letting brees go?
Not likely, I think they both lose one before the season is over (which might be good for them). That would be cool, though, the '72 Dolphins would be finally shut up before the Superbowl was even played.

For the record, I'm hoping for a Saints-Chargers Superbowl...would love to see Brees play for it all against the team that let him go.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Exactly!

Me too except I don't have anything against the 74 Dolphins.
I just hate the 72 Dolphins.
Originally posted by RogueStout:

Exactly!

LOL! Didn't catch that before.

Exactly!

whoops . .

Exactly!

whoops . .

Somewhere Shula, Czonka, Morris, and company are getting nervous...
Saints would have lost SHOULD have lost if Suisham (now fired) didn't miss a simple 20 yard field goal.
Share 49ersWebzone