LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Drew Brees

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
A guy who knew just a little something about QBs said before the draft that he would take Drew Brees ahead of Michael Vick. Oh ya.. that guy was Bill Walsh.

yeah but................ Michael Vick is FAST!!!!!!
A guy who knew just a little something about QBs said before the draft that he would take Drew Brees ahead of Michael Vick. Oh ya.. that guy was Bill Walsh.

the same guy also thought Giovanni Carmazzi was a better QB than Tom Brady as well
Originally posted by valrod33:

the same guy also thought Giovanni Carmazzi was a better QB than Tom Brady as well

Hey who aksed you anyway. You should be out shopping for a Billy Wagner Braves Jersey.

are you disrespecting Bill?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
The secret to the Saint's offense--one small misstep!

Read most of the article at a tire shop yesterday....it's all about making the linebackers and safeties move the wrong way.

That's Big Ben's secret also.

and Peyton Manning's.....

and Brett Favre's

The Saint's offense as a whole not individual QB's :)

The main difference between this season's squad and prior year's is that now they have a rushing attack (ranked 5th currently; 28th in '08 and '07 and 19th in '06) to go along with their passing offense and it gives them so much more slack in schooling defenses with misdirection/deception as talked about in the article.

Hey who aksed you anyway. You should be out shopping for a Billy Wagner Braves Jersey.

dont you mean the greatest closer in the history of the MLB now that he is an Atlanta Brave
Brees is good.

hopefully with the success Brees has been having, this opens up more doors for Shorter QBs again.......

hopefully someone Gives Rattay a chance.....a real chance.

I would LOVE to see him in Buffalo
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Walsh was a great, great football mind but he was also the guy who named Terry Donahue as his successor so he wasn't perfect. Brees yes did not look good until the team drafted Rivers, but also remember Rivers would have started that year if he had signed on time. I think Brees was just in the right place at the right time, I actually can't believe the Dolphins took Culpepper over Brees
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
Walsh was a great, great football mind but he was also the guy who named Terry Donahue as his successor so he wasn't perfect. Brees yes did not look good until the team drafted Rivers, but also remember Rivers would have started that year if he had signed on time. I think Brees was just in the right place at the right time, I actually can't believe the Dolphins took Culpepper over Brees

College Shotgun QB taking a bit too long to develop.................. sounds familiar.......

Originally posted by susweel:
I had to make a thread about this guy. This guy is in the zone, have see his passes he even completes them when the guys are perfectly covered. Not since Montana have a I seen a QB so accurate. This is guy is straight up pimpin out there.

He's on the zone

Whats his username?!

Remember all the debates about Brees versus Culpepper? Those seem pretty funny now.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I had to make a thread about this guy. This guy is in the zone, have see his passes he even completes them when the guys are perfectly covered. Not since Montana have a I seen a QB so accurate. This is guy is straight up pimpin out there.

He's on the zone

Whats his username?!

BuZzB28
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

He's on the zone

Whats his username?!

BuZzB28

I figured. That guy is epic
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for Paul.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Remember all the debates about Brees versus Culpepper? Those seem pretty funny now.

did Brees injure his throwing shoulder during his final game with the Chargers? I think the Dolphins rushed Culpepper back to fast, I do remember the first game as a Dolphin he wasn;t that bad
Share 49ersWebzone