LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 181 users in the forums

Tubby Banta Cain!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
This dude was horrible when he was with us and now he's closing out games! what the heck is going on? it seems like evrything we touch just turns sour. I just hope our luck changes soon. Tubby is just an example, there are players out there that we cut or didn't resign for what ever reason that are just having great success.
s**t tumbles down hill man.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Its gota be a system thing. I mean the guy did absolutely nothing for us. Is it really a coincidence that he goes from pretty good on the patriots, to sucky on the niners, then pretty good on the patriots again?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hcniner64:
Its gota be a system thing. I mean the guy did absolutely nothing for us. Is it really a coincidence that he goes from pretty good on the patriots, to sucky on the niners, then pretty good on the patriots again?

That damn spin move he does worked yesterday! I was pissed.Lol
He didn't get edged out pre- Justin Smith.

When Smith was in, Tubby banta fattass was already hitting the bench.
I'm starting to think our coaching staff needs to really use the players to their capabilities rather than the systems they are in....
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
I'm starting to think our coaching staff needs to really use the players to their capabilities rather than the systems they are in....

Good point! I envision Manny Lawson with 12 sacks by now, he is still doing good!
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by hcniner64:

That damn spin move he does worked yesterday! I was pissed.Lol

look at who the pats have in front of tubby. s**t i could rush the passer too with that line
d-line wasn't playing to their full potential when he was here.
Share 49ersWebzone