LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Ochocinco vows to jump into the black hole regardless of consequences...

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol

Just saw this on Sports Net Central. He said it to Warren Sapp on Twitter. Can't Find the link but he said:

"I am jumping in the black hole bruh, before you comment you know when i say something I do it, regardless of consequences"

I gotta see this...

What do u think will happen if he really does?
Originally posted by zozell:
lol

Just saw this on Sports Net Central. He said it to Warren Sapp on Twitter. Can't Find the link but he said:

"I am jumping in the black hole bruh, before you comment you know when i say something I do it, regardless of consequences"

I gotta see this...

What do u think will happen if he really does?

prob bought a couple of his homies tickets in the blackhole and will jump into them when he scores
Jumping into a spot were your fans are located means absolutely nothing to me.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Jumping into a spot were your fans are located means absolutely nothing to me.

yah but ocho cinco is f**king hilarious
he's gonna get robbed
Originally posted by teeohh:
he's gonna get robbed

of his life
he's gonna get robbed

he will end up like this......lolESPN COVER
You should of warned at least
Originally posted by pelos21:
You should of warned at least

lol
he's gonna get robbed

if they touch him he might get tainted...ewwww

I told him on Twitter that he better hide his wallet lol
checked out the raiders' forum to see what they thought and this is what i found:

Quote:
pigspigs76 : hand out Raiders stickers in the black whole then cover him when he jumps in!!!

then we can cheer for him ;)

Quote:
Hawaiian Raider: ^ that's a good idea.

Everybody bring Silver-n-Black paint, be it marker pens or whatever, hold him up in the stands long enough to paint his ass Silver-n-Black, and call it a TD!

Quote:
RaiderInNY: Simple; if he scores, and is primed to jump into the Black Hole, those fine folks in that section should just step aside and let him fall flat in his face. THAT'S RIGHT...

Just act like you are going to catch him, let him run and jump into an empty space. When he catapults himself into the row, there will be no one to catch him, step aside, move over in a coordinated fashion, and when he jumps and sees that he will not be caught by anything, except a bunch of empty seats, he'll feel like a jack-assss. Move over. Step aside...

Let him fall flat on his face and then watch him, stand over him and view him, laugh at him, and ridicule him as he picks himself up, carries himself out of the pit and back to celebrate...

Would be an instant YOUTUBE classic.

i hope to see some of this stuff
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
checked out the raiders' forum to see what they thought and this is what i found:

Quote:
pigspigs76 : hand out Raiders stickers in the black whole then cover him when he jumps in!!!

Quote:

Everybody bring Silver-n-Black paint, be it marker pens or whatever, hold him up in the stands long enough to paint his ass Silver-n-Black, and call it a TD!

Quote:
RaiderInNY: Simple; if he scores, and is primed to jump into the Black Hole, those fine folks in that section should just step aside and let him fall flat in his face. THAT'S RIGHT...

Just act like you are going to catch him, let him run and jump into an empty space. When he catapults himself into the row, there will be no one to catch him, step aside, move over in a coordinated fashion, and when he jumps and sees that he will not be caught by anything, except a bunch of empty seats, he'll feel like a jack-assss. Move over. Step aside...

Let him fall flat on his face and then watch him, stand over him and view him, laugh at him, and ridicule him as he picks himself up, carries himself out of the pit and back to celebrate...

that would be awesome lol
Originally posted by King49er:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

painting him up and sticking stickers on him would be hilarious. and i must say thats some thorough thinking from a raider fan lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by King49er:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

painting him up and sticking stickers on him would be hilarious. and i must say thats some thorough thinking from a raider fan lol

Spray paint him
Share 49ersWebzone