There are 239 users in the forums

If anybody watching the Pats and Colts game this sunday night...

Shop 49ers game tickets
all about the ol, if smithhad that OL, davis pro bowl (even without a line he should be in) gore pro bowl, and maybe even smith. with time any qb looks good.
Did you see that last Manning interception, WTF was that...If the Zone had Manning as the qb people would b***h on every bad pass he makes and make a case for his benching. And of course compare him to Brady and wish they have Brady

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 15, 2009 at 19:39:24 ]
  • TFSP
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
I would give up my first born to have an O-Line and a play caller like the Pats.

They're not calling great plays. They just have a great O-line and experienced Qb that's great!
  • TFSP
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
in the words of coach sing we don't care about the pats or colts , are you sure you are a die hard niner fan

Longer than you. I remember going downtown on market street after the super bowl with my brother in 81'. I'm true and hard as steel and still getting harder

How I wish we would go out of the shotgun as often as the Colts and Pats
  • TFSP
Originally posted by Byisgod:
How I wish we would go out of the shotgun as often as the Colts and Pats

For real....I wonder if it takes pressure off the o-line somehow?
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
in the words of coach sing we don't care about the pats or colts , are you sure you are a die hard niner fan

Angel05?
This game makes me wish we had a good HC like Belichick.
Wow the Pats choked so f**king bad.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Looks like an ass right now lol

Not really. He put the game in the hands of his offense, and almost succeeded. His defense was going to get scored on even if they punted.

I wish our coaching staff had that killer mentality.
Aside from the strange call by BB, that was a great game on both sides of the ball.

Not really. He put the game in the hands of his offense, and almost succeeded. His defense was going to get scored on even if they punted.

I wish our coaching staff had that killer mentality.

The killer mentality to burn 2 timeouts before the two minute warning and then go for it on ur on 30 with Peyton Manning on the opposite sideline? Not saying he isn't a great coach...but man..come on lol
Colts won......... I wish the Niners could borrow that horseshoe for the rest of the season.........
Our WR's don't catch that Wayne ball for sure. They would drop it.
Share 49ersWebzone