There are 228 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Man Jay Cutler sucks ball sacks im glad that f**k got benched, whats he up to now like 25 ints

they benched him? who did they replace him with?

caleb hanie

lmao i have no idea who that is, frickin bears are such idiots
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I guess cutler just isn't the same now, then again in Denver he had what many would call an offensive genius (Shanahan), always had a solid run game, 2 really good WR's in Marshall and Royal, a solid #3 in Stokley and a good pass catching TE in Scheffler.

In Chicago he has nothing. Hmmm
Where's norwalks best now lol
I can guarentee you the bears would take smith over cutler in a heartbeat lol
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I really don't get why everyone was on his nuts last year he was at the top of the league in YARDS because the D sucked and they were throwing the ball all over the field for 3 quarters every game sure you're going to rack up YARDS people treated him like the greatest QB in the land

His comp% and QB rating were middle of the pack last year nothing special at all

this year

stat - rank

yards per game - 18th
comp % - 18th
qb rat - 23rd

Hows Alex Smith doin?
yards per game - 21st
comp % - 21st
qb rat - 21st

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I really don't get why everyone was on his nuts last year he was at the top of the league in YARDS because the D sucked and they were throwing the ball all over the field for 3 quarters every game sure you're going to rack up YARDS people treated him like the greatest QB in the land

His comp% and QB rating were middle of the pack last year nothing special at all

this year

stat - rank

yards per game - 18th
comp % - 18th
qb rat - 23rd

Hows Alex Smith doin?
yards per game - 21st
comp % - 21st
qb rat - 21st

Our WR > Bears WR
Our TE > Bears TE
Our RB > Bears RB
Our OL > Bears OL (not by a lot)

Obviously Cutler hasn't been the same, but he shouldn't be written off for years to come because of this bad season, on a awful offense. If he sucks again next year, I will happily eat some crow.

I wonder what Alex's stats would like on that team.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Dec 23, 2009 at 10:37 AM ]
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

this year

stat - rank

yards per game - 18th
comp % - 18th
qb rat - 23rd

Hows Alex Smith doin?
yards per game - 21st
comp % - 21st
qb rat - 21st

Our WR > Bears WR
Our TE > Bears TE
Our RB > Bears RB
Our OL > Bears OL (not by a lot)

Obviously Cutler hasn't been the same, but he shouldn't be written off for years to come because of this bad season, on a awful offense. If he sucks again next year, I will happily eat some crow.

I wonder what Alex's stats would like on that team.

He's never been all that good, and he's never been a winner. Sure, he threw for a ton of yards last year, but he also threw a ton of picks. Kyle Orton, with practically the same team, has better stats than Cutler's 08 numbers. Less yards, but about half the picks.

And Kyle Orton kinda sucks.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
I used to call interceptions "jeffgeorges"...but now I call them "jaycutlers".

For example:

"Christ on a cracker! Did you see the jaycutler that moron threw? It got picked off by a lineman. That's his 17th jaycutler of the season. Ouch."

He has thrown more red zone interceptions in this season than Tom Brady has throw in his career. I'm gonna use your terminology.

Quick question: How would it be used for a defender? Can someone jaycutler a pass? Force the qb into a jaycutler?

Yup! That's exactly how it would go:

Mark Roman who has been with out a jaycutler for two years, recorded one int eh 49ers Monday night victory over the Bears.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Half the zone called out the 9ers front office for not making that trade....

Yep, I was one of them. We also stated that Cutler was going to have a bad 1st year. I am not sure anyone wanted to trade for Cutler for the 2009 season only.

I know it can inconvenient to leave out all the facts sometimes
Originally posted by danimal:

Yep, I was one of them. We also stated that Cutler was going to have a bad 1st year. I am not sure anyone wanted to trade for Cutler for the 2009 season only.

he has had a better team than Alex Smith since he has been in the league and yet still has a losing record, dude sucks. Fool wasnt even a winner in college

he has had a better team than Alex Smith since he has been in the league and yet still has a losing record, dude sucks. Fool wasnt even a winner in college

but but but....

but nothing
why does this f**k stick get a free pass while Alex doesnt i dont get it

Alex deserves 1 last year to show if he can make it after that dont sign him again if doesnt win

but but but....

but nothing

Alex deserves 1 last year to show if he can make it after that dont sign him again if doesnt win

We shall see.

but but but....

but nothing

We shall see.

Cutler sucks. He has had more games to prove he can win, and he flat out hasnt

Why and based on what exactly? I just think you're trying to cover yourself.

You don't trade 2 first round picks for a guy who you don't expect to make an impact from day 1. That is foolish.

If you want a QB who is likely to have a bad 1st year, draft him.

I'm sure most Bears fans would like a refund.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

You don't trade 2 first round picks for a guy who you don't expect to make an impact from day 1. That is foolish.

-9fA

LOL. What a ridiculous idea. Man, do you have any forward thinking at all.

Look at it like this. The Bears DRAFTED their shot at a Franchise QB. How is that any different then drafting any QB.

What did the Niners get from Alex Smith, their 1.1 pick in 2005? Garbage. Are you now going to tell me the Niners were stupid to draft someone would provided no value in his 1st year? Why is it so hard to comprehend that the Bears simply drafted a QB in hopes he becomes their Franchise slinger. They would not be the 1st team in history to spend 2 1st round picks on the QB.....AND in return they did not have to draft a rookie. They got a NFL tested QB. Thats why they had to use the other pick as well.

Whatever. I just think you guys are pathetic, 2 1sts for a QB was a LONG TERM decision. You want to call him a bum after just 1 season with the Bears. Go ahead....and enjoy your crow later.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

LOL. What a ridiculous idea. Man, do you have any forward thinking at all.

Look at it like this. The Bears DRAFTED their shot at a Franchise QB. How is that any different then drafting any QB.

What did the Niners get from Alex Smith, their 1.1 pick in 2005? Garbage. Are you now going to tell me the Niners were stupid to draft someone would provided no value in his 1st year? Why is it so hard to comprehend that the Bears simply drafted a QB in hopes he becomes their Franchise slinger. They would not be the 1st team in history to spend 2 1st round picks on the QB.....AND in return they did not have to draft a rookie. They got a NFL tested QB. Thats why they had to use the other pick as well.

Whatever. I just think you guys are pathetic, 2 1sts for a QB was a LONG TERM decision. You want to call him a bum after just 1 season with the Bears. Go ahead....and enjoy your crow later.

I prefer to call him a bum for his entire career, not just one year with the Bears.
Share 49ersWebzone