There are 241 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Despite Cutler and the offense sucking, the bears are a good team. They held the offense to 16 points (our D held the pack to 14), which when you think about it, the offense gave them no help, and they were playing in Green Bay not an easy place to win by any means, it took the niners to break the pack's home win streak that I think dated back to 2010.

I also think their coach Mike Tice, screwed up with the schemes and exposed them.
[ Edited by TlSSER on Sep 14, 2012 at 4:27 AM ]
Pot meet kettle... I never liked either of the guys and Rivers can be immature at times as well.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by hofer36:
he yelled at his left tackle after sack---that wont go over well with teammates, i suspect


It happens all the time, but shoving his tackle on the sideline is where he crossed the line, what's worse though, he had no business complaining since he threw 4 int, a couple of them, was just bad decisions on his part.

Culter is a douche he had every right to be pissed that Webb dude was getting owned all game but calling him out so openly was wrong
poor blocking, dropped passes and throwing into double and triple coverage all game lol
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by hofer36:
he yelled at his left tackle after sack---that wont go over well with teammates, i suspect


It happens all the time, but shoving his tackle on the sideline is where he crossed the line, what's worse though, he had no business complaining since he threw 4 int, a couple of them, was just bad decisions on his part.

Culter is a douche he had every right to be pissed that Webb dude was getting owned all game but calling him out so openly was wrong
poor blocking, dropped passes and throwing into double and triple coverage all game lol


Agree. He got no protection but atleast 3 if not 4 of those sacks are on Cutler and Tice. He held the ball too long on almost every passing down even though he knew his LT was struggling. He's such a cry baby. Even when he had time to find a WR he either missed him, or threw into coverage. If he actually hit the WR they couldn't catch it anyway. Cutler blows and the Bears might be the leagues biggest pretenders so far. Their defense did their job for the most part but that offense is . One other thing I noticed was how overrated Forte is when it comes to pass blocking. Every week someone is blowing about how he's the most complete back in the league. I just dont see it. Is he good? Yes he's great, but there's a handful of backs I'd take over him and not think twice about it.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 165
What's funny to me is that everybody wanted the qb's from that draft class , lienert , young and cutler over smith. How's that working out. In the end we were lucky we got a class guy/tough guy in smith. None of those other guys would have been able to handle the Nolan/sing years.
Cutler has a Million Dollar Arm and a Ten Cent Head ...the guy is a real Douchebag
Comes across as one of those rich kids who had everything go his way from Pop Warner football thru college.

Nothing is his fault. Granted his OLine sucks but he also held on too long and threw into coverage.

Over-rated. I'd love to see the Bears play the Broncos at Denver.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
The o-line did him no favors tonight, but still, he made some horrible decisions out there. It was a complete mental breakdown on his part. Rodgers was pressured a good deal too, but it never rattles him. Cutler lets his frustrations effect his performance. Not a good trait for a QB.

Oh, and Alex Smith > Cutler

BOOM I SAID IT COME AT ME BRO!!


At this point i might have to agree.
I mean he's 1 pick short of how many Alex threw all last season (dont know if he had any pics week 1)
He always sux against GB.

He made Alex look real good last night.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
It's the truth!!

Cutler had his ass kicked the entire game. Mathews beat the s**t out of Webb and broke his arm off in Cutlers ass. So while Cutler had a bad night im going have to place blame on their OL but specifically Webb. The guy shouldnt be playing LT imo.
Lovie Smith won't last the season.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
It's the truth!!

Cutler had his ass kicked the entire game. Mathews beat the s**t out of Webb and broke his arm off in Cutlers ass. So while Cutler had a bad night im going have to place blame on their OL but specifically Webb. The guy shouldnt be playing LT imo.

but he's still a bum
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
It's the truth!!

Cutler had his ass kicked the entire game. Mathews beat the s**t out of Webb and broke his arm off in Cutlers ass. So while Cutler had a bad night im going have to place blame on their OL but specifically Webb. The guy shouldnt be playing LT imo.

but he's still a bum


this and still acts like a vagina
Originally posted by 99problems:
At this point i might have to agree.
I mean he's 1 pick short of how many Alex threw all last season (dont know if he had any pics week 1)

He had a pick. Cutler has already matched Smith's total last season in interception.