I started him in fantasy :-(
Originally posted by GEEK:

me too. ZERO points.
Originally posted by Dino:

me too. ZERO points.

just zero? damn when i started sanchez and he had that 4 int game he got me -8 points
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Dino:

me too. ZERO points.

just zero? damn when i started sanchez and he had that 4 int game he got me -8 points

prlly zero b/c he had 300 something passing yards. i think
I like Cutler. Jay Cutler's biggest problem is Jay Cutler. He knows he can make all the throws and is SO confident in himself that he tries to put the ball in certain spots sometimes and it winds up getting picked off.
Jay Cutler sucks ive never liked that guy im glad we did not trade for this bum
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I really thought the Broncos were stupid for trading him, I guess they knew something I didn't.
He seems like pouty little b***h to me. He's always quick to blame others and displays no leadership. Unless he grows up, I don't see him being anything other than another Jeff George.

Well if Jay Cutler is a bum, I wonder what that makes his #1 WR Hester, Bennett, Davis, Knox, and his OL.

Cutler is far from a bum; his offense is worse than the 2005 Niners offense, that coaching staff also doesn't seem to have an idea what to do with him.
It seems that he was the only one playing on their offense. Well him and Forte, but our D is top notch against the run. So Cutler was gonna have to beat us.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Well if Jay Cutler is a bum, I wonder what that makes his #1 WR Hester, Bennett, Davis, Knox, and his OL.

Cutler is far from a bum; his offense is worse than the 2005 Niners offense, that coaching staff also doesn't seem to have an idea what to do with him.

losing record as a starter even with Marshall and Royal as his wideouts in Denver, he is just not a winner
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

wow just wow
I hope he plays long enough to break Brett Favre's record for most career INTs.
lovie smith's even worse of a coach than i thought.......
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Sure did good for me last nite!!!!

Cha-ching.