There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

It's the truth!!
Totally agree King. He still has that smug look on his face like it is never his fault. Although today he helped out my fandom and my fantasy football (he was going against me)
Originally posted by Youngone:
Totally agree King. He still has that smug look on his face like it is never his fault. Although today he helped out my fandom and my fantasy football (he was going against me)

nope, he is a f**king BUM!!! And everyone knows it now
Originally posted by King49er:

5 picks is enough to make me throw up

5 picks is enough to make me throw up

If I was a Bears fan hahahahahahaha
I can't even lie. I have been a big believer in Cutler. I wanted the Niners to draft him, then later trade for him.

And I pretty much was writing off 2009 for him, thought he would struggle in his first season with Chicago....but excited about 2010 and beyond

But I can't throw away whole seasons like that; and he has been doing far worst than I thought he was capable of.

So, I am off that wagon. Cutler is pretty bad and I am not sure how many more seasons he has got left starting
Bears fans agree

also forgot that Denver has their 1st pick this year, likely will be a top 15 one
Cutler will be the come back player of the year next season.

Once Chicago goes out and signs Brandon Marshall in free agency.
In tunnel underneath Candletick, Bears QB overheard a reporter (not me) saying Cutler could've had 7 picks. Cutler, uh, none too pleased.

from matt
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Cutler will be the come back player of the year next season.

Once Chicago goes out and signs Brandon Marshall in free agency.

He looked more like Santa out there tonight.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
He looked more like Santa out there tonight.

he looked like Gannon in the SB lol
at all the zoners that wanted that bag of s**t on our team.
Seriously?

Give him one legit WR and he will put numbers up guys