LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I can't wait until Smith starts playing like Brady and Manning

• ZRF80
Brought back some good memories with Young vs. Aikman.

Manning is a great player, but Id still take Brady any day of the week and twice on Sunday if i had to choose.......
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Manning is a great player, but Id still take Brady any day of the week and twice on Sunday if i had to choose.......

If we had either one I would be ecstatic. Difference is though, we actually had an easy chance of getting Brady on our team.. That memory still hurts.
Originally posted by djb49:

If we had either one I would be ecstatic. Difference is though, we actually had an easy chance of getting Brady on our team.. That memory still hurts.

Everyone in the NFL had a chance to get Brady.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Everyone in the NFL had a chance to get Brady.

Yep. 6 times, 7 for some.

Because we knew so much about how good he would be and so did the Patriots. That's why they picked him in the 6th round...
Inside source with the NFL told me Vince McMahon had purchased the NFL earlier this morning. But they decided to keep it in the dark. After all only he could have come up with such a storyline to keep 1 AFC and 1 NFC team still undefeated in a battle like this.
Share 49ersWebzone