There are 144 users in the forums

Rodney Harrison calls Titans the dirtiest team in the league

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rodney Harrison calls Titans the dirtiest team in the league
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 5, 2009 12:38 PM ET
Rodney Harrison knows all about being named the NFL's dirtiest player. And he doesn't agree that Hines Ward deserves to "win" the honor.

Speaking on the Dan Patrick Show, he called Ward "an offensive Rodney Harrison." (That may not help Ward's case to most listeners.) "He plays the game the way it needs to be played," Harrison said.

Harrison listened to the list of names on the list and said one stuck out.

"Kevin Mawae is dirty. He's a dirty dude."

Harrison went on to say the Titans, as a team, are the dirtiest in the league. Harrison still isn't happy about with the Titans because of a play on New Year's Eve in 2006 when receiver Bobby Wade took out Harrison's knees, injuring him for New England's playoff run. Harrison says the Titans sideline was laughing, and even coach Jeff Fisher had a smile on his face.

Harrison said he didn't consider himself a dirty player because he never intended to hurt anyone and he never went at a player's knees. Of course, he did like to go at a player's mouth.

Asked if that was allowed, Harrison said: "The rules say I'm not . . . but I mean I have to do what I have to do to separate him and the football. That's all part of football."
Our guys needs to watch their knees
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=132855
Does Rodney Harrison ever shut up?
They have been labled a dirty team ever since Haynesworth stepped on Andre Gurode's head
Originally posted by jreff22:

Why should he? It's refreshing to hear what a former player actually thinks when he's asked questions about specifics. Most guys give the political answer so they don't burn bridges. Harrison could care less.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Why should he? It's refreshing to hear what a former player actually thinks when he's asked questions about specifics. Most guys give the political answer so they don't burn bridges. Harrison could care less.

Because he's been doing nothing but talking s**t, he sounds like a disgruntled employee.

Because he's been doing nothing but talking s**t, he sounds like a disgruntled employee.

Yes, but it's from experience, which is the main reason to have ex-players on.
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
R.Harrison has some freaking nerve talking about dirty players

I understand that fact of people keeping it real but he sounds like he has some kind of bone to pick.

I understand that fact of people keeping it real but he sounds like he has some kind of bone to pick.

It does and the best part is that he's not holding back.
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
R.Harrison has some freaking nerve talking about dirty players

Yeah, I guess if anybody knows what a dirty player/team is, it's him. He's like the Einstein of dirty players.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

post of the day homie

and i wonder by dirty does he mean uses roids like he did
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Haha
Share 49ersWebzone