There are 368 users in the forums

The unnecessary love for Miles Austin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Only because he's had 3 good games. There was a whole segment dedicated to him on NFL Sunday Countdown.

Where's the segment for Vernon Davis, who leads the league in TD catches? Or Matt Schaub, who leads the league in passing yards? And there's no segment for Jairus Byrd, who leads the league in INTs. All because they aren't Dallas Cowboys who have had a couple good games.

Plus, he looks like a f**king goomba.

he is obviously gay
  • Paul
  • Veteran
it's called break out star of the year! who cares what he looks like he is doing huge things right now lol why not a little bit of attention.
I can't hate on him, he might have just saved my Fantasy Football season lol
Has anyone seen this guy laugh? holy cow he looks just like that monster thing

fail
i have a feeling he may unnecessarily go to the pro-bowl.......
Didn't you know? He's on god's team he is one of the choosen ones.....
If everybody thinks it's bad having to listen about them the sports channel's, just try living amongst them. I can't turn my head without seeing something about the cowpie's, whether it be on bumper's, flags, or window's....... Make me sick.

The guy looks pretty good to me. I'm not sure if you guys are just hating on him because he's a cowboy, but the guy makes plays.
He has shined vs KC, ATL and Sea.
He has been in the league since 2006, he is average at best
His TD's vs KC were missed tackles. He will play a real secondary on sunday vs the Eagles we will see if he is for real.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i have a feeling he may unnecessarily go to the pro-bowl.......

wont surprise me if this all gums no teeth bast**d is leading the pro bowl votes or near the top for wrs damn it i hate that f**king team
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The guy looks pretty good to me. I'm not sure if you guys are just hating on him because he's a cowboy, but the guy makes plays.

He's got cooties.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yet another one of Parcells guys. Doughy Wade was handed a pretty good team. Good thing he'll f**k it all up.
Share 49ersWebzone