There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 7 Games thread

  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Damn.

Well they only have a one game lead. Plus we already beat the Cards once. Still lots of games to go fellas!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
c'mon!!!! show me that Manning bloodline!!!!!



.....apparently he was adopted.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by teeohh:
my nigga steve smith!

My nigga eli manning!

he's not your nigga nomore!


man i think the cards are going to win the division, we'll see how different we are with alex smith starting
Thanks giants...f**k!!!
Who cares of they won it's not like we gunna b winning many games anyways maybe next year with an actual oline
We just had to live in an era where the tards are good.
We are literally f**ked. Did you hear their schedule for the next 5 games...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We are literally f**ked. Did you hear their schedule for the next 5 games...

yeah man, I wish we could come away with a win against the colts
Damn. The Cardinals are really good this year. Even better than last year.
There goes the division
Even if we beat the colts by some miracle, the schedule just simply doesn't work in our favor. I knew that queens loss would bite us in the ass. Favre just can't go away!
f**k
Originally posted by niners94:
Damn. The Cardinals are really good this year. Even better than last year.

yeah and we can be better than them!!!!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Even if we beat the colts by some miracle, the schedule just simply doesn't work in our favor. I knew that queens loss would bite us in the ass. Favre just can't go away!

exactly why there is no such thing as a moral victory if your team loses. That game is gonna kill them
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
PANTHERS
Sun., Nov. 8 at Bears
Sun., Nov. 15 SEAHAWKS
Sun., Nov. 22 at Rams
Sun., Nov. 29 at Titans
Sun., Dec. 6 VIKINGS
Mon., Dec. 14 at 49ers
Sun., Dec. 20 at Lions
Sun., Dec. 27 RAMS
Sun., Jan. 3 PACKERS

Cards remaining games.