There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dish Network [i]NFL Redzone[/i]

Hey all-- i've been curious about this offer from Dish, from what little info i read on on-line it seems like they cut away to all game action when teams are about score. Sort of like NFL Network does on "re-play or something like that."

Does anyone suscribe to this and can tell me anything about it or is off to the sports bar for a bloody mary?
Red Zone is very cool. I have digital cable with Comcast, it's included in the sports package I purchased.

Yeah, It shows every game when a team enters the redzone. If there no teams in the red zone, they still show a game reguardless. NO COMMERCIALS!!!

One minor problem I have with it. Is when the later games are on they seem to focus more on showing highlights from the early games then really showing all that they can show of the later games. I dunno maybe that's just me though.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Red Zone is very cool. I have digital cable with Comcast, it's included in the sports package I purchased.

Yeah, It shows every game when a team enters the redzone. If there no teams in the red zone, they still show a game reguardless. NO COMMERCIALS!!!

One minor problem I have with it. Is when the later games are on they seem to focus more on showing highlights from the early games then really showing all that they can show of the later games. I dunno maybe that's just me though.

Thank you much-- that's exactly what i needed to know-- cheers!
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Thank you much-- that's exactly what i needed to know-- cheers!

No problem. Glad I could help!!!
Another "yes" vote for RedZone. Checked it out a couple weeks ago on the free trial. Pretty awesome. No commercials, constant action, all touchdowns.
Italics fail
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I had this for free last year on my Verizon phone. It came free on 4g phones last year. Does anyone know if that deal is still on for 2013? Its pretty cool
Red Zone is really cool...but make sure u have a bathroom break before cause no commercials it's hard to find a spot to leave the TV...
Redzone is the greatest channel ever
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Red Zone is really cool...but make sure u have a bathroom break before cause no commercials it's hard to find a spot to leave the TV...

dude its 2012 if you cant pause your TV you need to step it up
red zone is pretty awesome I saw when they had a free preview weekend one time. But no way would I pay extra for it, I already pay way too much for tv.
Originally posted by 99problems:

dude its 2012 if you cant pause your TV you need to step it up

lol...i do that all the time with other stuff but I don't like pausing live football...
lol...i do that all the time with other stuff but I don't like pausing live football...

why? i mean if its just bathroom break
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Italics fail

Roughly a 3 year old post, and it still holds true