There are 214 users in the forums

Cutler gets 2-year extension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Link

Well done Bears.
interesting, wonder for how long the broncos lock up orton
A win-win for the Bears and Cutler. I still can't stand him though.
The guy hasn't had a winning season since high school, and he's a grade A douchebag. Bad move by da Bears.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
The guy hasn't had a winning season since high school, and he's a grade A douchebag. Bad move by da Bears.

Good for them, I wish we had a QB at his level.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

you mean a qb that throws tons of INT"s and yards when behind....sure what a great move!
Originally posted by elguapo:

you mean a qb that throws tons of INT"s and yards when behind....sure what a great move!

at least he moves the chains without a running game...

He's way better than what we have. I thought it was pretty obvious what my point was.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 21, 2009 at 4:11 PM ]

He's way better than what we have. I thought it was pretty obvious what my point was.

I would rather have Kyle Orton. He's a winner but so is Shaun Hill.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I like Hill, but he has his limits. Cutler is young, has an arm, and does it without a running game. I see much more upside with him. I'm not sold on Orton, especially if he was behind our o-line.

Actually i would NOT, Hill is a winner. I don't care about the passing yards. Hill wins games, Cutler does not. Chokes especially in the red zone where it is the most important....and that is a fact! Highest ratio in the nfl
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I like Hill, but he has his limits. Cutler is young, has an arm, and does it without a running game. I see much more upside with him. I'm not sold on Orton, especially if he was behind our o-line.

Cutler is a whiny douche, and like I said earlier, he hasn't had a winning season since high school.
Share 49ersWebzone