LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Would Adalius Thomas Help?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Maiocco wondered on his Twitter post whether the Niners would be active before the trade deadline, but he had no names.

I wonder if OLB Adalius Thomas is someone they'd be interested in. I suspect he's on the trading block since he was a healthy scratch on Sunday after starting the first 5 games this year.

He's getting towards the end of his career -- 10th year -- but he's probably good for 5 or 6 sacks this year.

He'd be good OLB depth for the Niners along with Ahmad Brooks.

The Niners were supposedly the other team very hot for Thomas when he hit FA, to the point where a lot of media were suprised he signed with NE instead of SF. Plus, he's a known quantity for Singletary from their time together in Baltimore.

If NE lets him go for a 4th round pick or a couple of lower picks, I'd be in favor.
not worth the money anymore
bring on Banta Cain too.
If the Patriots are benching him then there is something wrong.
There are 11 games left and look at who the Niners have behind Harylson and Lawson... Ahmad Brooks (head case, yet to do anything), and Marquis Harris (no impact whatsoever). If Manny or Parys go down, we are screwed. I would not hestitate to trade a 4th round pick to replace Marquis Harris for Adalius Thomas.
Originally posted by RichnSanRamon:
There are 11 games left and look at who the Niners have behind Harylson and Lawson... Ahmad Brooks (head case, yet to do anything), and Marquis Harris (no impact whatsoever). If Manny or Parys go down, we are screwed. I would not hestitate to trade a 4th round pick to replace Marquis Harris for Adalius Thomas.

a 4th???? really???? wow....Madden really warps peoples brains doesn't it.... a 4th rounder...unbelievable...

Share 49ersWebzone