There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Steve Smith upset with Carolina

http://www.heraldonline.com/665?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&insiteUserId=ded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913&plckPostId=Blog%3aded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913Post%3ad637db91-89f2-49a3-b0d2-7ee20bf793b4&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

Apparently Steve Smith is upset with the Panthers and doesn't feel like he is part of the team anymore. I went on the Panthers board and alot of their fans appear to be extremely disgruntled with their offense and especially Jake Delhome. At the same time they believe if it comes down to Smith leaving or firing the coaches, management would fire the coaches to keep smith happy. Just something to keep an eye on.
he didn't do s**t for me in fantasy!
Originally posted by teeohh:

LOL. Yeah thats because they got Jake Delhomme at QB.I don't blame Steve for being upset,
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:

LOL. Yeah thats because they got Jake Delhomme at QB.I don't blame Steve for being upset,

what are you talking about? Steve Smith is tearing it up for me in fantasy!!!

....oh.... THAT steve smith.
let's trade for him!
Originally posted by GoNiners:
let's trade for him!

lmfao. I was waiting for it !!!
he's a punk, I'm glad
They really need to clean house down there as far as their "major" pieces go at WR and defense.
Originally posted by GEEK:
They really need to clean house down there as far as their "major" pieces go at WR and defense.

That team is in really bad shape. They may have to gut it totally on offense except for the RB. no way Fox keeps his job. They have been on him for a while.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
let's trade for him!
Steve Smith may be upset, but Niner fans
Who woulda thought that the productive Steve Smith is the one from the Giants and not the Panthers. It probably doesn't make him feel any better that his buddy Chad is finally getting love in Cincy.
He should punch himself if he's so upset. Talented WR, but total trash as a team player.
i'd give carolina their pick back for steve smith!
Originally posted by maximill15:
i'd give carolina their pick back for steve smith!

Waaaayyyyy too much for a disgruntled player. I would be willing to give up a third at the very most. He signed a five year extension in 2007 that gets him through 2012. It looks like he averages about $8 million a year. He could be a nice addition, but who knows with him at this point?