There are 196 users in the forums

Week 6 MNF Bronco's @ Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
go broncos go!
What's the deal with offsetting penalties? Do they just make it up as they go along? It seems to me that the PI should have been the half the distance, FIRST DOWN. Spot the ball. Then do the 5 yard or 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, still first down though. NFL rules are more confusing than any other sport I know.
go chargers
Originally posted by NickV:
Go Eddie Royal!

Im winning by 50 pts but I wanna pile it on lol

Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by NickV:
Go Eddie Royal!

Im winning by 50 pts but I wanna pile it on lol

as long as he isn't catching those TD's.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
go chargers

f**k the chargers

eddie royal, i'm only up by 12 now

lol i need the chargers to stop royal and moreno and the broncos to prevent kaeding from kicking anything

i need a couple fumbles
What the hell?
watching Eddie Royal and Darren Sproles make me consider the speed of our team is a setback to our progression as a team overall. These guys BREAK GAMES OPEN! Are you kidding me? We need a threat on offense that can do this.

Sproles is a monster.
Talk about a special teams game....wow
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
watching Eddie Royal and Darren Sproles make me consider the speed of our team is a setback to our progression as a team overall. These guys BREAK GAMES OPEN! Are you kidding me? We need a threat on offense that can do this.

We got Spurlock, what are you talkin about?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

We got Spurlock, what are you talkin about?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Talk about a special teams game....wow

Good, cause im still up by 21 in my fantasy team, hope Marshall and Gates do nothing the rest of the game

Share 49ersWebzone