LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Week 6 NFL games

Shop 49ers game tickets
*sigh* come on titans...
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
1st snow game of the season in New England...Snow looks so cool in HD...

I'm watching. Should be a fun game to watch.

Sunday Ticket?? Hopfully it's a good one b/c there isn't much to chose from. I can't any cheer for the nfc west to lose cuz arz/sea are playing each other. & the rams already lost..not that they have a chance anyhow. Seahawks just fumbled again..I think it will come down us and the cards for the nfc title...

Nah, I have the Sunday Ticket but the Titans are my local market so I'm watchin locally.
Oh great, and I just noticed Carolina won too. What a s**tty day.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Mark Brunell just came in for the Saints.

I had no idea he was still in the league

How old is that guy now?!

He turned 39 in sept... younger than favre..lol
If the Pats lose to the Titans I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off.

probably ain't gonna happen though, if the theme fits for this week.

Sunday Ticket?? Hopfully it's a good one b/c there isn't much to chose from. I can't any cheer for the nfc west to lose cuz arz/sea are playing each other. & the rams already lost..not that they have a chance anyhow. Seahawks just fumbled again..I think it will come down us and the cards for the nfc title...

Nah, I have the Sunday Ticket but the Titans are my local market so I'm watchin locally.

I hate how they black out the Local games on the ticket so you have to switch from the 700's to the locals.. They need a picture in picture feature.. Do you have super fan?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Who pissed off the Cardinals?

The texans during the 2nd half last week..They about blew that game..

I hate how they black out the Local games on the ticket so you have to switch from the 700's to the locals.. They need a picture in picture feature.. Do you have super fan?

No, just the ST. It does suck they black them out like that. NFL needs to update some programming rules. Picture in picture would be nice though. My wife would really love that.
TD Pats.

The Hawks need to take it to Warners face.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Who pissed off the Cardinals?

Exploit Levi Brown and you should win the game.
TD Raiders.... 86 yards.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
The Hawks need to take it to Warners face.

Warner has got to come down to earth soon. Kerry Collins did. Warner should follow soon.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for AXEGRINDER.
I foresee that Monday nighter against Arizona is going to be a very important game.
Share 49ersWebzone