There are 252 users in the forums

Week 6 NFL games

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by obx49:
Talk about the most inconsistent team in the NFL, one week Seattle is putting up 40 points and another week they look like s**t.

As I say that they do a fake punt for 60 yds.

They're an enigma. Hopefully we catch them on an off week.

We can beat them. They can't stop Gore even if their lives depended on it.
jesus watching Brady to Moss + their O-Line made me SO jealous. they are so f**king sick.
Where's the secret weapon Vick...Tell me again why they picked him up? McNabb must have been feeling secure about his job so they brought in another qb who's already b***hin about being used in the wildcat and claiming he's a starting qb. What a mess.. I hate vick b/c of what he did but I think we could have used him. Maybe not...Who knows..
Talk about the most inconsistent team in the NFL, one week Seattle is putting up 40 points and another week they look like s**t.

As I say that they do a fake punt for 60 yds.

They're an enigma. Hopefully we catch them on an off week.

We can beat them. They can't stop Gore even if their lives depended on it.

Yeah as long as Gore is healthy.... W/ him we can beat anyone.. W/out him any one can beat us....
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
Where's the secret weapon Vick...Tell me again why they picked him up? McNabb must have been feeling secure about his job so they brought in another qb who's already b***hin about being used in the wildcat and claiming he's a starting qb. What a mess.. I hate vick b/c of what he did but I think we could have used him. Maybe not...Who knows..

Ya, I'm not sure why the Eagles even got him. I figured he'd go to a place where he could actually start.

As for him signing with us: HELL NO.
What has happened to the Titans? They are terrible right now.
I can't believe the tards are trying to get even more points when they're already up by two TDs.
Originally posted by teeohh:
raider upset? eagles

Yeah I'm watching that right now. lol. heyward-bey reverse?

of course the weekend after i trade for McNabb.............

Ya, I'm not sure why the Eagles even got him. I figured he'd go to a place where he could actually start.

As for him signing with us: HELL NO.

I was torn about how I'd feel if we signed him when he was a F.A b/c I'm a dog lover who has a rescued Rottweiler So it hit home, but on the other hand we could have used his mobility & at the time we didn't have a clue how Hill would work out. I think it would have been worth a shot especially since we run the wildcat. Well at least we did up to the 2nd half of week 2 then we stopped running it. Why did we stop? We can use all the help we can get moving the ball and the wildcat helps move the ball. oh well I'm sure raye has it all figured out...3&out, 3&out, 3&out, Defensive td...
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
raider upset? eagles

I just cut Zach Miller...then he pulls off an 86 yard TD.

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
raider upset? eagles

I just cut Zach Miller...then he pulls off an 86 yard TD.

There's the Jamarcus Russell we all know & love..lol
i need mark sanchez to throw a couple tds please
There's the Jamarcus Russell we all know & love..lol

i need mark sanchez to throw a couple tds please

I hope the Bills stomp the Jets. I hate the Jets now.
Share 49ersWebzone