LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Arizona @ Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets

Arizona @ Seattle

I decided to cheer for the injury report
Seattle.

I believe Arizona is the bigger threat down the line.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Seattle.

-9fA

same i feel the same way... cards need to get burried early before they get on a surge or gain any kind of momentum. Arizona has more talent than seattle.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Seattle.

-9fA

same i feel the same way... cards need to get burried early before they get on a surge or gain any kind of momentum. Arizona has more talent than seattle.

If Seattle stays healthy they have just as much talent IMO
Got to go with Seattle. Arizona is much closer to tying with us in the division than Seattle. Hopefully Seattle wins, sets back the Cards another game and then runs into a tougher opponent that will beat them.
I want them to split the series eventually, so I'll be rooting for many injuries and the home team to hold serve . . . and I don't want to be in a tie for first with the Tards.
What I can't figure out about Seattle is Gore gashes them for over 200 yards rushing, could have been more if he didn't tweak his ankle, yet Seattle has pitched 2 shutouts already this year. Is there defense that good, or does Gore just have their number?

I mean I know shutting St. Louis is nothing to marvel at, I mean we did it too. But Jacksonville came off 2 strong offensive performances and a 2 game winning streak and got shut out too. By the same score the Rams got shut out by?

Maybe it's that 12th man BS that gets some of these teams up there.
Share 49ersWebzone