LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Arizona @ Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets

Arizona @ Seattle

Who are you rooting for?

I'm going with Arizona, because we've already beat them in their house, and it will be easier to beat them in SF (at least I hope so after Sun ), but we still have to travel to Seattle, where it will pose more of a challenge. I don't want that game to come down to who makes the playoffs in the NFC West.

God, I just realized it really sucks to have to vote for the Tards.. *shudders*
a tie.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Neither, i think Seattle has a worse record so maybe them?

Cards are more a threat i think
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
a tie.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I dunno now, a healthy Hasselbeck scares me.
I'll be rooting for a satellite to fall out of orbit and onto the field...
Seattle. They're a full game back, if AZ wins they're tied with us and we're holding onto the division by a thread. Plus the Seahawks are easier to like because they have less douchebags.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I dunno now, a healthy Hasselbeck scares me.

We held a healthy Hasslebeck in check for the first half.

Warner with Fitz, Boldin and Breaston scares me more then Hasslebeck with Housh and Branch
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Seattle. They're a full game back, if AZ wins they're tied with us and we're holding onto the division by a thread. Plus the Seahawks are easier to like because they have less douchebags.

This
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Seattle easily. There's not a single player on that team you have to game plan for, a squad of 2nd tier players who can't stay healthy. The more distance between us and AZ the better.

Seattle
Im going with Seahawks, and I am starting Hasselbeck, Burleson and Sea Def in my fantasy league.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Tie
seacawks
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Share 49ersWebzone