sanchez to edwards.....get use to it

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Great game
hell of a game justin smiley
Originally posted by Dshearn:

....why............................... why didn't we resign him...... WHY!!!!
Originally posted by Esco:
Great game

And that last Ronnie Brown TD gave me the fantasy football win.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

....why............................... why didn't we resign him...... WHY!!!!

What pisses me off is Parcells signed him to a pretty cheap deal. Even if he only plays 14 games a year, those 14 games would have been solid.

The guy always plays hurt.

[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Oct 12, 2009 at 21:13:47 ]
how much did smiley get paid?

what a beast....

there is pro bowl ...then there is a whole diffrent level....

that is were smiley is at....

what a beast....

he signed a 5 year $25 mil contract. Not to bad of a contract.

what a beast....

Five years $25 million. Not dirt cheap but nowhere near a Steve Hutchinson/Faneca type contract.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

what a beast....

Five years $25 million. Not dirt cheap but nowhere near a Steve Hutchinson/Faneca type contract.

scotty doesn't like playing for guards

except us to let baas go and start all over again
Jets have absolutely raped the Browns this year

Originally posted by Digger25:
if this game teaches us anyhing......its the 49ers should drop those 2 1st rounders in to the oline before they try the rookie qb thing again

THIS!

X 100..I wouldn't mind if the opportunity presented itself to get a Bradford, Snead, McCoy Etc., but if we were to get another franchise QB make sure our other picks are for O-Lineman!!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
if this game teaches us anyhing......its the 49ers should drop those 2 1st rounders in to the oline before they try the rookie qb thing again

THIS!

X 100..I wouldn't mind if the opportunity presented itself to get a Bradford, Snead, McCoy Etc., but if we were to get another franchise QB make sure our other picks are for O-Lineman!!!

When we drafted Alex Smith we signed the best OT Free Agent (Jennings) Drafted Baas in the 2nd round and Snyder in the 3rd round same year. Also had Smiley on the roster, guess we will be going for something similar again next offseason?

Hopefully much better results though
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

THIS!

When we drafted Alex Smith we signed the best OT Free Agent (Jennings) Drafted Baas in the 2nd round and Snyder in the 3rd round same year. Also had Smiley on the roster, guess we will be going for something similar again next offseason?

Does Archi Manning have any more kids?? Please!!!!???
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

THIS!

They have another son but he doesn't play football.... yet
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

THIS!

They have another son but he doesn't play football.... yet

bring him in!! I think I saw him in on a MNF game once, sitting in the box with his parents. Guess he played college ball but got hurt or something. He's officially the loser brother. I'll still take him.
Share 49ersWebzone