There are 253 users in the forums

Dolphins Henning is old and creative

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
I'm watching the game tonight and Dan Henning is calling a nice game , he's old but he doesn't call a game like it , hint hint
hahaha do you remeber what happened when raye tried to call the wildcat. You won't get love on this forum
So you're hinting we should trade our two first round picks for him?
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Giggiddy:

no of course not, just saying just cuz a dude is old doesn't mean he has call the game like bronco nagurski is playing
thread being moved to nfl talk in 5 4 3 2 1
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by MortimerC:
hahaha do you remeber what happened when raye tried to call the wildcat. You won't get love on this forum

Yes , it would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing , makes you wonder what they are doing all week beside the Nutcracker
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kronik:
thread being moved to nfl talk in 5 4 3 2 1
I like the Dolphins good young line anchored by Jake Long. 2 good RB's in Brown/Williams. To bad about Pennington because I think they would have surprised some people. I like Henne but he's not going to take them anywhere.
Originally posted by 9ermj:

no of course not, just saying just cuz a dude is old doesn't mean he has call the game like bronco nagurski is playing

I'm just messin around. Right now I don't think it matters what our OC calls... Our line needs to be addressed first. It is BAAAADDDD
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9ermj:

I'm just messin around. Right now I don't think it matters what our OC calls... Our line needs to be addressed first. It is BAAAADDDD

Agreed, the question is how do you so badly misjudge the talent level , hell Henne just tossed a beautiful deep td pass, it's hard to watch , good game though

Share 49ersWebzone