LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

OchoCinco this sunday

Shop 49ers game tickets
dude plans on doing the Ricky Bobby dance.....this i got to see. dude's crazy lol

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/122252-ochocinco-promises-ricky-bobby-dance?eref=fromSI
I should hate him, but I just can't. Everything he does is in such a good natured way that you just can't take offense. Ocho Cinco just cracks me up.
yeah he has fun with the game...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What is the Ricky Bobby dance?
Originally posted by jrg:
What is the Ricky Bobby dance?
i don't think it has anything to do with the movie necessarily, i youtubed it and got this:

it's the new dance craze
Originally posted by teeohh:
i don't think it has anything to do with the movie necessarily, i youtubed it and got this:

it's the new dance craze

RETARTED

WTF has happend to hip hop
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Ocho's celebration has nothing to do with that retarded music video above (ugh, just when I thought Soulja Boy was the worst possible thing that could happen to hip hop)

Ocho basically said....

" Next celebration--streak after a td like Ricky Bobby in Talledega Nights when he thought he was in fire"

but that's more stupid than the dance, no wonder he had to announce it beforehand no one would have known wtf he was doing

i think it will be lame and not funny, we'll see
but that's more stupid than the dance, no wonder he had to announce it beforehand no one would have known wtf he was doing

i think it will be lame and not funny, we'll see

lame if it's gonna be just that. but he was out apologizing to the league ahead of time. i'm thinking he's got to have his own twist on this.

ochocinco should do single ladies, that one would be great and funny
ochocinco should do single ladies, that one would be great and funny

put a ring on it
Share 49ersWebzone