LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 442 users in the forums

"Take off your Skirt"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rodney Harrison is now the T.O. of the media. He rambles on and on, every week to attempt to get noticed. This week he calls out his former teammate Tom Brady telling him to "take of his skirt, and where some slacks," for begging the official to throw a penalty flag. Harrison was a cheater on the field, and a showoff of an anaylst off it.
  • alam
  • Info N/A
obviously a joke between two good friends
Harrison is a joke, f**k him
i hate how quarterbacks/punters/kickers are protected in this league
as un-eloquent as that was i have to agree with him. I was watching that game and suggs barely brushed by his knees. Brady pointed and yelled to the official, and once he threw the flag, Brady gave suggs a little fist pump. That's complete bullsh1t to me.

Harrison could have gone about saying it in a different way but the fact is that penalty was
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
If I’m not mistaken the defender was pushed in the back making him graze Tom Almighty in the knee. The ref did nothing until Tom Almighty turned and said ‘Yo man I’m Tom Brady Motherf**ker’ and then the ref says ‘Oh you’re right my mistake Sir Brady let me toss this flag for you, fling’

I couldn’t care less about what Rodney Harrison says but what Ray Lewis said was true both of NE touchdowns came after drives were extended because of BS personal foul calls. Put a buzzer on the QB and when we touch them the buzzer will go off but let us play man just let us play ha ha Ray sounded like Mr T.
He was joking.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by teeohh:
i hate how quarterbacks/punters/kickers are protected in this league

this

They're vulnerable players who need some protection, but talk about a bunch of drama queens. You just tap one and they fall down as though they were hit by a Kenworth truck plowing along in top gear. On a weekly basis they give some of the best acting jobs that never get consideration for an academy award.
Ray Lewis makes a good point. IF they're gonna be calling these bull s**t penalties anytime they touch the QB, just make it two hand touch when it comes to them. You touch them, they're down. It's f**king ridiculous the s**t they call now a days.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Ray Lewis makes a good point. IF they're gonna be calling these bull s**t penalties anytime they touch the QB, just make it two hand touch when it comes to them. You touch them, they're down. It's f**king ridiculous the s**t they call now a days.

He might be a little brash in the way he speaks, but I usually agree with what he says so I kinda like the guy.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

I agree with R. Lewis too....I love what R.Harrison said though, it is about time someone calls Brady out. Fack this political correct shiet...
Originally posted by Juniorminime:

I agree with R. Lewis too....I love what R.Harrison said though, it is about time someone calls Brady out. Fack this political correct shiet...

In the same game, Flacco was hit "illegally" by a Patriot defender and nothing was called. And the hit was much worse than the crap they called when Brady almost got hit.
Share 49ersWebzone