LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Breast cancer week

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Sitting here watching the Bengals/Browns game. Two orange teams. With players/coaches wearing pink bills and wristbands. I keep thinking my TV's going bad.
Good cause, though.
i think it's cool
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Good cause, but I think they're over-doing it.

Everything is pink...pink hats, pink goal line post covers, Vernons wearing pink gloves, pink arm bands, pink shoes, pink undershirts.
Originally posted by krizay:
Sitting here watching the Bengals/Browns game. Two orange teams. With players/coaches wearing pink bills and wristbands. I keep thinking my TV's going bad.

no you don't, liar
I hate the pink on the uniforms, it just looks so wrong on every team's uniform except for the Raiders, but it's a great cause. So ... OK.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Certainly gets your attention. :-)
Originally posted by krizay:

imagine if the ncaa did this and Oregon St. went to Boise!!!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
not a week, it's all month.

would be a great if it were about prevention. sadly, it's only in-your-face marketing to sell mammograms. veiled product placement under the guise of a cause.

flame on...

Originally posted by boast:

would be a great if it were about prevention. sadly, it's only in-your-face marketing to sell mammograms. veiled product placement under the guise of a cause.

flame on...

obviously you don't have a loved one who suffers/suffered from breast cancer. Have a little heart

flame on...

Well, I have no idea what it is like in your country. But if you think prevention is the most important thing, do a little research. With early detection and chemo and/or radiotherapy, this is a defeatable cancer. But early detection is vital.

And if those guys are prepared to wear pink shoes and so forth, why moan?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by FourNine49:

flame on...

obviously you don't have a loved one who suffers/suffered from breast cancer. Have a little heart

i actually did lose a very close friend to breast cancer a few years back.
Any thing done for awareness of people and for helping them is always good and appreciable.
I absolutely hated the in your face pink, for a whole month, no problem if it was only for say 2 weeks, then...

My ex got diagnosed with breast cancer and now I feel like a jerk.
Originally posted by eleanor123:
Any thing done for awareness of people and for helping them is always good and appreciable.

sup PBM
Share 49ersWebzone