LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

i say we trade for kevin kolb

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GEEK:
no
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Another case of someone doing a decent job and all of a sudden, fans want to trade for them.

We don't need Kolb

We need Nate Davis. Oh wait, we have him already!

EXACTLY. Nate Davis, if groomed well, will be a legit QB for us.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The guy has played two games, it is a little early to proclaim him to be the next great NFL Qb.
I the crazy reality where the Eagles would even consider trading the guy they see as their future QB, I'd still rather stick with grooming Nate Davis and using a draft pick on someone next year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Shaun Hill > Kolb
Originally posted by crzy:
Shaun Hill > Kolb

Maybe at this point but the Niners would trade Hill for Kolb in a heartbeat and the Eagles would never do it in a million years.

This is just a silly thread because the Eagles are not going to trade their QB of the future.
Shaun Hill > Kolb
If we could get him Kevin Kolb that would be an upgrade but it's just hard to see Mcnabb's injury the Eagles would even consider trading him at all.

we definitely need to target a QB in the draft or let Nate Davis develope into the future
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Shaun Hill > Kolb

Maybe at this point but the Niners would trade Hill for Kolb in a heartbeat and the Eagles would never do it in a million years.

This is just a silly thread because the Eagles are not going to trade their QB of the future.

Foolish speculation.

The 49ers have absolutely no interest in trading Hill for Kolb.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Shaun Hill > Kolb

Foolish speculation.

The 49ers have absolutely no interest in trading Hill for Kolb.

Crazy... this is of course hypthetical and no one knows. However, there is little question that Kolb would have more value to any team for the long haul than Hill.
As I said the thread is silly because a trade like this would never happen during the course of a season. Kolb is still unproven obviously but has shown some potential.

Now. if this was the off season and somehow the Eagles came to the Niners and offered this trade I am pretty sure that they would jump all over it. I would doubt that many really think that Shaun Hill is the long term answer at quarterback.

I seriously think what we need other than an OC, is someone like Troy Polamalu, Bob Sander etc. If we had someone of this caliber in the back end I think we would be top 5 defense.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
the future is nate davis
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

This is what happens when Lt. Frank Drebben gets on stage at the Oscars.
Share 49ersWebzone