There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Here we go with the FAVRE is Superman !

  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
Yep, all over ESPN News. Talking Niner/Minn game.....showed a short snippet of Singletary's remarks, and then back to all the graphs that show Favre's comebacks, records against the Niners, .


Whenever old man Favre looks like he doesnt have anything in the tank, we ALWAYS make him look good. Why o Why ?!!!!!!
They play GB next week. Can't believe I'm actually gonna cheer for GB and Rodgers to kick the s**t out of them.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Let them celebrate their lucky week 3 victory. They are going to get smacked by Aaron Rodgers next week.
  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
Originally posted by crzy:
Let them celebrate their lucky week 3 victory. They are going to get smacked by Aaron Rodgers next week.

I hate GB to a passion. But I will be rooting for them to beat Viks next week.
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
They play GB next week. Can't believe I'm actually gonna cheer for GB and Rodgers to kick the s**t out of them.

Hehehehe, me neither, but I hope they drive that old fogey into the ground.

f**k Favre - why couldn't his b***h ass just stay retired. Stupid fake a*****e.
These next 6 days are gonna be "Let's Blow Brett Favre" Week on all your ESPN, Fox, CBS Sports websites. Im sure they will be able to squeeze a segment or 50 in between talking about the Yankees and Red Sox, The Manning Brothers and what the Lakers are doing as training camp begins.
Originally posted by crzy:
Let them celebrate their lucky week 3 victory. They are going to get smacked by Aaron Rodgers next week.

The Packers O-line started horribly this morning, but they made adjustments and looked much better from the middle of the second quarter and on. It's going to be a tough game that could go either way. Regardless of whoever is playing the Vikes, I'd really like to see Favre get leveled by someone.
No ESPN for me this week.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
No ESPN for me this week.

I'm with you, it's hard enough listening to 'Favre Talk' on a normal week. I only saw that play during the game and don't look to try to find any more replays, etc this week. I'll just wait til next Sunday to turn on the tv to watch the asskicking we're going to deliver to the Lambs.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
No ESPN for me this week.
The Niners management should pay for Farve to retire.

At least this wasn't a playoff game or something..
He earned can't take it away from him this week
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yep, all over ESPN News. Talking Niner/Minn game.....showed a short snippet of Singletary's remarks, and then back to all the graphs that show Favre's comebacks, records against the Niners, .


Whenever old man Favre looks like he doesnt have anything in the tank, we ALWAYS make him look good. Why o Why ?!!!!!!

I am just waiting for his arm to fall off after week 8. I am also rooting for greenbay.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,457
Farve is a ........

Nevermind I'm going to save myself from getting banned for something more important
I hate Brett Favre.