There are 277 users in the forums

Flozell Adams fined for tripping Tuck and kicking another

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4498060

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Flozell Adams was fined $12,500 for two fouls, a league official told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Wednesday.

The first foul happened when Adams stuck out his leg and tripped Giants Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck in the first half of Sunday night's game, causing Tuck to suffer an injury to his left shoulder. It knocked him out of the nationally televised contest.

Quote:
Adams said earlier this week that he didn't think he caused Tuck's injury.

"A shoulder injury?" Adams said. "From a supposed kick? Tell him to stay up. It ain't my fault."

it was on national tv. you tripped him and he landed on his shoulder................c'mon man.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 23, 2009 at 3:23 PM ]
Flozell =

What i despise most out of the Cowboys after Jerry Jones is their "big bad" Oline.
Flozell Adams is the most overrated piece of crap lineman in the league. All these pro bowl votes come from their homer fans.
Payback at the Meadowlands ought to awesome. It may not even be Tuck who hands it out.
"Flozell"
  • kray28
  • Veteran
How do you say this hoss' name:

1. Is it Flo - Zell (kinda rhymes with ho - tel)

2. Or is Flozzle (rhymes with nozzle)?
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Flozell Adams is the most overrated piece of crap lineman in the league. All these pro bowl votes come from their homer fans.

He's a good lineman, he is just dumb. The real overrated dude is the one-dimensional Leonard Davis.
Originally posted by kray28:
How do you say this hoss' name:

1. Is it Flo - Zell (kinda rhymes with ho - tel)

2. Or is Flozzle (rhymes with nozzle)?

i'm pretty sure it's #1.
Share 49ersWebzone