LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Jets are doing alot of talking

Shop 49ers game tickets
They better back it up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4480639

"You go out from the first quarter on, from the first play on, and try to embarrass them," Rhodes said, according to the New York Daily News. "Not just go out there and try to win, try to embarrass them. Try to make them feel bad when they leave here. We don't want to just beat them. We want to send a message to them, 'We're not backing down from you and we expect to win this game, and it's not going to be luck, it's not going to be a mistake.' "
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 17, 2009 at 12:21 PM ]
The Jets will begin the downfall of the Patriots. Over the next 5 years, Jets will slowly become the new class of that division.

It starts now with a younger QB at the helm.
Originally posted by danimal:
The Jets will begin the downfall of the Patriots. Over the next 5 years, Jets will slowly become the new class of that division.

naw dude bill always wins and patriots will get younger as they have 2 first round picks next year and 2 first round picks in 2011. I f**king hate the pats
You're both rite.
the Jets will not be winning the division as long as Tom Brady is at QB
Pats defense is gonna lose them games this year and I think this is one of them Not sure if it will lose them the division though but theyhave major problems on defense.
I say the Jets pull off a W this weekend..
Originally posted by thuglife619:

naw dude bill always wins and patriots will get younger as they have 2 first round picks next year and 2 first round picks in 2011. I f**king hate the pats

Not quite two first rounders in 2010 but three second rounders.
link
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by thuglife619:

Not quite two first rounders in 2010 but three second rounders.
link

I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have 3 2nd rounders, than 2 first rounders. Alot of quality players in the 2nd, without prima donna airs (in most cases) and less expensive to sign.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Jets are retarded. Giving their head coach gatorade baths after week 1 victories, talking trash and giving motivation to a team like the Patriots who are clearly a better team and a superior organization.

I was nervous about the Patriots after their performance last week, but now I'm picking the Patriots to blow out the Jets by several touchdowns.

I putting money on the Jets this week
AFC EAST will be the best division for the next decade
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
AFC EAST will be the best division for the next decade

yup
I'm sorry, but I have a feeling that the Patriots are going to absolutely destroy the Jets.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
I'm sorry, but I have a feeling that the Patriots are going to absolutely destroy the Jets.

i hope so i hate the pats but all this bs talking these damn jets are saying after they beat the texans of all teams is making me hope the pats shut them the hell up as if they accomplished anything the past yrs. do agree though the pats d will be their achilles heel and cause them problems. bellichick will have brady throw 60 times to embarrass the jets and moss and welker will be huge
Share 49ersWebzone