LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

Vince Young helping McNair's kids

Shop 49ers game tickets
Awesome story.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4480272&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Totally classy and thoughful thing for him to do. He just jumped up a few notches in my book.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I really hope VY succeeds.
WTG Vince. Nice move.
classy
  • dman
  • Veteran
Too bad being a good person doesn't translate into being a good QB,but classy move by Vince.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
Too bad being a good person doesn't translate into being a good QB,but classy move by Vince.

Half the battle is getting the players, staff, and fans on your side to succeed. Actions such as this can relieve the emotional stress of his current situation, and translate to success on the football field.

But regardless of football, this was a great move by Young and I hope the kids benefited from it.
Pfft. He's just trying to get at the Baby-Momma. "Baby-Momma" should officially become one hyphenated word.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:

Half the battle is getting the players, staff, and fans on your side to succeed. Actions such as this can relieve the emotional stress of his current situation, and translate to success on the football field.

But regardless of football, this was a great move by Young and I hope the kids benefited from it.

couldnt have said it any better
excellent move!
Even if he doesn't make a difference on the field, he can certainly make a difference in some childrens life. I'm instanly rooting for him now. Classy

Solid. Very solid.

Vince Young is a man. He's come a long way in a short time, from the mixed-up rookie, who wasn't even sure that he wanted to continue playing pro ball. Dude has priorities in good order.
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Solid. Very solid.

Vince Young is a man. He's come a long way in a short time, from the mixed-up rookie, who wasn't even sure that he wanted to continue playing pro ball. Dude has priorities in good order.

Good for him. Glad to hear things like this.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Awesome move

ssssssssssssssssssssucker!
Share 49ersWebzone